Sign in to follow this  
Xepher

You Serious Steam?

Didn't buy it, I got it as a gift from my Dad.

Still honestly, most of you sound like it's the end of the world if someone has a Mac as a computer, it's like heaven forbid that I get something other then windows. Get over it. I grew up with using both Windows & Mac in my life and know how to use both well. Like I said earlier, you don't see me going around saying something like "OMG your using Windows, your a fucking faggot lolololololol" Also I don't think one is better then the other, I like using both Windows and Mac.

Overall, yes I have a Macbook

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_4.gif.bfda0d9d6ae2d2488d9956579f056f43.gif

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_4.gif.08bd7430fd0c5a67be4c1e5cae1e6f6a.gif

It would even work better on Linux...

^^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^

I wish I had a linux instead of my windows XP. I can't switch because my dad still likes XP and refuses to upgrade to Windows 7 or Linux.

Old people, huh?

Oh and that blows Pyro :( Why would you buy a macbook tho? For that money you could get a REALLY good gaming laptop

Who gives a rat's ass about what you have. You people bitch about things that are insignificant to your life.

If you flame one more time, I'm going to have to beat you up.

Why would you buy a macbook tho? For that money you could get a REALLY good gaming laptop

Didn't buy it, I got it as a gift from my Dad

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^