Sign in to follow this  
danno

Console: Prepare For Anus Rape - Hacks?

This just happened in the JB #1 server just a few minutes ago. I honestly don't have any idea what this is, the console said something like "Console: PREPARE FOR ANUS RAPE" and "CONSOLE: YOU CANT STOP ME" and then the game gets all fucked up to where you cant even control anything anymore. Cant type, cant talk, cant control movement, the "W" key is stuck so all you do is move forward, and in order to exit I had to task manager out. I was also spectating the 1st time it happened and I couldn't move at all. This is the 2nd time this has happened.

@@silence Whats going on? (Ill get a video once its done encoding)

EDIT: Picture: http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/494/whatli.png

Double edit: Video

[video=youtube_share;o93kasmq_mM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o93kasmq_mM

I was there also, no clue what's going on, if anything someone is screwing with console. But that doesn't explain why the clients bugs out. Not a DDoS, because the server or you would go offline completely..

This has been going on for a few days now. Two theories. One is that it really is a hacker and is using a RAT. Or it is just Silence being a troll as he always is

EDIT BY SILENCE:

I'll look into this and lock down rcon, but any console messages wouldn't have CONSOLE in the chat prefix do its just some weird hack that I'll fix tonight

Completly forgot that he was using Source Mod! Fuck! Okay. Silence is right it just some Dumb Fuck with no life trying to screw with us.

Completly forgot that he was using Source Mod! Fuck! Okay. Silence is right it just some Dumb Fuck with no life trying to screw with us.

What does source mod do then?

What does source mod do then?

It is a server mod that allows you to add Hosties(Jailbreak plugin) and taser etc. and it is Admin stuff like !slay mute, and stuff like tht.