Sign in to follow this  
TryHard

Into The Future !

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_05_22.png.563633d02b20a8144e213bdbcdb9fb6a.png[/center]

Into The Future tag by BooT, CallMeFuture and Me! ;)

What do you guys think?

For it being a 3way collab i think you guys could've worked on it more.

I'll go with the third one, even tho is slightly more monotone, it makes more sense and works better with all the effects.

The Typography (text) is a big No-no, I'll suggest don't add text at all in your future tags, good typo is very hard to acomplish and in this case it's just distracting, badly blended, and in general, doesn't go well with the tag's feel.

The effects seem way too random, just splattered around with not much thought.

For the composition of the tag itself, I'm not sure, seems dull and boring, the background needs more work and it just seems like a blured stock of a city, don't really work at all with the other elements on the tag.

As for the main focal, good choice not to center it and, humm, well yeh, overall the elements could all be more invovled with each other; needs better blending overall, and work on the quality, seems rough and sharp on some parts because of the C4Ds and the effects, and also because of the saturation (reason why V3 is better IMO)

IMO.

And, hmm...read tuts, If you don't know where to get some good tuts, I can link you to some.

KIU

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_05_22.png.0c3633a12ca859e9bd91042cead7629a.png