Brian

[Discuss] Donator Privileges.

Here's what I got.

• Unusual Hat Effects
  • Third Person [Maybe]
  • Custom Boss Packs [None Overpowered]
  • Trails
  • Colors

Anything else would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping to have Donator Perks ready by the end of the month. Feel free to leave suggestions.

I was leaning toward making third person available to all. If not, it would become donator access only.

Third person should be for everyone and the ability to move freely around the map when spectating should a donators perk.

Trails, colors and the hat effects sound good for the aesthetic effects.

I think there should be something like ability to pick any weapon you want to equip without possessing it in your inventory. For ex. typing !weapons or !loadout ( like cs:s deathmatch)

Third person should be for everyone and the ability to move freely around the map when spectating should a donators perk.

Trails, colors and the hat effects sound good for the aesthetic effects.

I think there should be something like ability to pick any weapon you want to equip without possessing it in your inventory. For ex. typing !weapons or !loadout ( like cs:s deathmatch)

Was thinking about that. Maybe even add advanced weaponsier weapons to the cache.

What donator commands are their available right now. I donated 15$ and don't even have a list of what i get for xG Servers..