Sign in to follow this  
ScubaCat

anal or vaginal?

it all depends on the ppl involved, if ur gonna go anal, make sure whoevers ass ur gonna fuck isnt full of shit or that they take a huge shit before u fuck it, also make sure its cleaned out and that the person hasnt eaten for at least 24 hours, so that u dont take ur dick out and find it covered in shit, also increased chance of getting diseases and infections and stuff. anal is basically high risk, high rewards.

id go for vaginal though imo, easier to please the woman and urself as well

It depends on the girl. I agree with Serbian about being clean. If the girls isn't into anal and doesn't orgasm, then vag is way better cause making a girl cum/orgasm is amazing. It's such a ego boost. Vag is more intimate too, if you really like the girl.

Meh vaginal is much better, I honestly see NOTHING interesting about doing anal other then "going where no man's gone before" type of thing, but yeah I'm 100% for vag. Looking into the girls eyes and seeing her pleasure is one of the most satisfying things ever IMO

Looking into the girls eyes and seeing her pleasure is one of the most satisfying things ever IMO

This. Anal is cool and all, but its more of a novelty in my opinion.