Richard100b

CT Ban Appeal

I got permanently banned from CT Forces and I was new to the server. I was thinking it was because i shot 3 people in a cell and thought it was team deatchmatch but like I said. I was NEW!

The rules are the MotD... Don't try and blame others for you breaking the rules. 3 or more freekills in a short time is considered a mass freekill and is a perma ct ban.

The motd comes up automatically, but doesn't work. That much he is right about. The only way to bring up to mitd now is to ho onto hub and select it.frlm the list. This is still no excusr for the mass freekil The server is jail break, how could u think thst this was deathmatch. Even tk join ct you need to type in gaurd. You can't blame it on being new to the server. Its common sence that its jail break and not deathmatch. Its obvious that you are lieing too.

-1 on unban

Jailbreak. When i looked at i thought it means catch all the prisoners on something. I got this game yesterday. I never played jailbreak in my whole life. No one told me about hub or anything.

It does suck that motd didn't come up for you to read, but it is better that we are consistent with our bans. I do think your ban should be shortened to a week, especially since it seems like you genuinely regret what you did.

+1 for unban

You would have had to type !guard to join ct...you must have known what you were doing to an extent. All you have to do is type !motd ingame, and it works fine. +1 for week ban

show you know rules on the server and maybe you'll get a second chance just stay on the server to pop it up unbans do happen i have personally been perm ctbanned for a situation that was out of my control (got muted by server randomly)

OK yeah. Like I said, 1 week of a ban is fine with me. Thing is since the motd didn't come up for me I was still wondering what the rules were. So I typed !motd again because my friend said to type it. Still nothing came up. It was just blank.

I really dont see how he would have known how to join CT if it was his first time playing Jail Break ever. Rules are Rules and he broke them. The motd is broken for when you first join, but you knew how to join CT and you had rounds before you joined CT to figure out what the rules were for them. I think you shouldnt be unbanned. But if he were to play on the server and prove that he should be unpermed, maybe then. But until then, im still at a -1. Your story is just too fishy.

I automatically joined CT at the first round. So I don't know what you're talking about few rounds. Yes I did know about the !guard but I never became a prisoner first round. I was a spectator.