Sign in to follow this  
TurdWig

Regarding my inactivity

Well, I'm not really inactive but I feel like I'm not being active enough.

So almost everybody knows, school has started. But it started like 2 weeks ago but 2 weeks ago was like nothing. I started to get more and more homework. For people who don't know, I'm in 8th grade.

I'm going to be busy with homework and a ton of other shit. I'm going to hop on servers from here and there trying to stay active but I'm going to be focusing on real life things. #WhatIsRealLife

Lol i dont have time to get on servers and troll anymore -.-

AP classes suck...

admitted to trolling perm.

side note: AP classes are nothing.

side note 2: niggas hw is easy just do yo nigga shit.

I am usually wrecked with work and projects during the week. But I still usually fit an hour or two of Gmod into the mix, its not that hard.

Screw AP,I'll never get accepted even if I apply for the classes!!!!!

ALSO, START A REBEL IN YOUR SCHOOL AND MAKE SURE TO GET ANTI-SCHOOL POSTERS.

^^^^^THAT WAS WHAT I DID AND I GOT LOCKED UP !!!

Homework, no one likes it, but it's gotta get done :P

keep up the good work :P

and il see you ingame when u get time :P

This is how my weeks usually go. One week I usually just have homework and notes to take shit etc.

Next week I'm bombarded with tests in every subjects. I agree with mohammad, A.P classes fucking suck. Like seriously last year of high school was a breeze and this year I have tons of shit to do. School activities, a job, preparing for sat's, act's, friends, scholarships.

Enjoy your last year of middle school. Even high school, especially the upper classes with a.p. classes and if you're interested in college are a huge stress.

This is how my weeks usually go. One week I usually just have homework and notes to take shit etc.

Next week I'm bombarded with tests in every subjects. I agree with mohammad, A.P classes fucking suck. Like seriously last year of high school was a breeze and this year I have tons of shit to do. School activities, a job, preparing for sat's, act's, friends, scholarships.

Enjoy your last year of middle school. Even high school, especially the upper classes with a.p. classes and if you're interested in college are a huge stress.

We are your true friends. Those ones you physically see everyday are fucking losers.

Honestly, think really hard about your future throughout high school, because if you don't you may end up fucking yourself in the ass or having Bubbba the big black guy from cell block D fucking you in the ass. by Senior year, you should have a plan of what you want to do with your future and your life, and then your senior year you can focus more of your classes on getting you prepared to go that way with your life, and also you can then do research on that, and find a good college/university that you can go to that is #TopSwag in that area. for example myself I want to be a math major, I want my Bachelor's of Science in Mathematics with a focus in probability and Statistics. I am going to community college so that I can save my parents some of the money because currently my brother is in his last semester at college to finish up his requirements for teaching before he goes and gets his accredidation and student teaches etc. but since they are already paying his tuition I am going to transfer in 2-3 years depending on how many classes i get each semester. and for me personally the cheapest local school for mathematics that is in the top 20 is UCSD (University of California in San Diego) and so I am planning on going there as a math degree from there has more value than say a math degree from UCI (University of California in Irvine) seeing as they are top 20 in Biology not Mathematics.