TheD

TheD - Counter-Strike: Source

Never joined. Ask anyone from that clan. The post was not deleted by me it was deleted by towlie who was a big contributed on this misunderstanding. Why are you people still bringing this up when everything was ALREADY solved.

Because it wasn't...

Never joined. Ask anyone from that clan. The post was not deleted by me it was deleted by towlie who was a big contributed on this misunderstanding. Why are you people still bringing this up when everything was ALREADY solved.

So you admit you made that thread? How can it be a misunderstanding if you went out and made the thread telling everyone that you were the new division leader?

How else is he supposed to post it on his banned account? :/

You ( @autumn ) aren't really giving a reason why he shouldn't be unbanned, other than saying he is evading a ban (can't post on other account though).

So you admit you made that thread? How can it be a misunderstanding if you went out and made the thread telling everyone that you were the new division leader?

As I have told many people before, I made that post because I was planning on joining. However, I decided NOT to join and so I never did. Never did I join. Never did I leave xG. It was all a big misunderstanding and a dumb mistake to post that. Again if you would like proof talk to Wolven Dominion themself. They will tell you.

That is where you are wrong. I remember going on the thread that DuckiiJr made about him being the new Div leader. He said something like "I am really excited to be the new division leader here in Wolven Dominion!". As soon as we found out, he instantly deleted the thread. I am fairly sure someone else will remember that post.

Talk to literally any higher-up of WD, they will all tell you the same thing. DuckiiJr was never, at any point in any dimension or reality, part of WD.

You ( @autumn ) aren't really giving a reason why he shouldn't be unbanned, other than saying he is evading a ban (can't post on other account though).

The reasons have been specified in this thread, in the last one, in all the others one! This has been going on for way too long! He shouldn't be unbanned because he keep's pulling these stunts and we don't need some attention whore allowed on the forum.

He is not getting unbanned.

amedia.tumblr.com_tumblr_m4k1jt8vo61r1kike.gif.008a04992aaca51689f7b3be410d3823.gif

Incorrect. If any of you had actually checked with any members of WD before saying this, you'd know that this isn't true. I've talked to Speedlimit (current Co-Leader of WD), Wailord (CS:S DL I believe) and several members of WD and all of them have confirmed that he was never in WD at any point whatsoever. Promoting someone to DL would have to go through Speed at some point, as he's been CL of WD since its inception, and I doubt that someone could be promoted so quickly to a rank so high without the freakin' Co-Leader of the clan figuring it out.

you are incorrect.

The current owner and co owner were towlie and razgrize. the 2 main problems, speedlimit was a division leader for css, and this was when they first started. on their forums, duckiijr made an account and was given the position of division manager, after we had removed his member status on forums, he came in TS asking why, we linked him to the thread created on his own account by him saying the following: Hey guys I am Duckii Jr. and I am excited to be your new division manager with his status as div leader on his profile right there. within about an hour, the thread was mysteriously deleted, and duckii jr was removed from div leader title.

If you didn't see it and you are hearing this from him (he was the one telling people that the post never existed and or towlie deleted it) then you should read his post in this section where he says

The post was not deleted by me it was deleted by towlie who was a big contributed on this misunderstanding.

well, why would towlie have to delete the thread if there was nothing in there about him being div leader? exactly. most people in the upper staff saw this thread and that was why he was initially removed from membership, myself @Brian @@MuffinMonster @@Duckii @autumn @@serbiansnaga @SerbianJr all saw it.

also

He's not getting unbanned.

Closed

if that was the statement, then why protest it again using another account (avoiding ban [you even said it was you! <unlike the bert account> in this post] which should be banned).

if that was the statement, then why protest it again using another account (avoiding ban [you even said it was you!in this post] which should be banned).

Cause I'm inconsistent.

Don't know why this is still open.

Not getting unbanned.

I'll looking forward to this same exact thread in exactly 1 month.

Until then, thread's closed.