Audible_Savage

Things We Should Add To The Prison

Post your suggestions down below on what things (features or plugins) that we should add to the server.

- Post a link to the plugin if it is a plugin

- Please keep this thread serious (no jokes or things that waste my time pl0x)

-list some ways that it would be practical to have on the server

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I WILL ignore the following things

-ideas that have no reason to them

-ideas that are unrelated to the prison

- ideas that are unfair for one group or another

-Towny

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this may already be in it but a class system, ya know, similar to darkrp with rapists, guards, WARDEN, etc. so then there is more of a variety.

I believe this may already be in it but a class system, ya know, similar to darkrp with rapists, guards, WARDEN, etc. so then there is more of a variety.

well the guards and warden are promoted by the staff. this is to make sure nobody on those sides are abusive with the most powerful set of commands.

/jail

/kit guard

etc.

Work with supermaddud on towny.

When a prisoner beats all the levels and eventually buys his freedom, you should make it so he can create his own town for others to join.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

we're working on what happens to a prisoner after they beat the system, but for now we're just leaving it at "you can't beat A-block"

later we will probably add something of that sort,

but for now i think my favorite feature is that donators who give $30 and above get their own skyblock as a cell that they can build and eventually travel to other skyblock cells to raid.

Somewhat unrelated to the actual prison plugin but,

I think that the 28 pages of help should be simplified so that server-goers will have a user-friendly experience.