Staff Name:

[xG]:M Snowy

Staff's Steam ID:

Steamid32:
[u : 1 : 244136207 ]

Evidence:

image.thumb.jpeg.78e771c9ffa6a330841d7cdff61c90a2.jpeg

Further Information:

Ok so I was playing saxton hale and for no reason snowy started a vote to kick me I thought it was a joke but obviously not in the picture up there it shows the vote and that she said that the server has spoke then kicked me not to mention later when I was hale she always made it harder by one giving the Reds high gravity or two making the Reds small and me big so it is hard to kill anyone once again for no reason and for the gravity they called a vote but for the size there was no vote

The Votes for high and low gravity weren't just when you were Hale. She also never resized people. That's an easter egg outside of a map that people kept triggering when they rolled Noclip

As for the kick vote.. well... 20160426210611_1.thumb.jpg.1e1495e69ea76d72b83d922d742a26be.jpg

20160426210538_1.thumb.jpg.9017e456540b4fc153cb9e2c037a5fc8.jpg

20160426210538_1.thumb.jpg.e9079255761082c0019b887128a15dc3.jpg

If u dont have proof of the second part it didnt happen as far as the abuse goes. But the vote is bullshit and that should never have happened. I think this is clear abuse and if u have evidence of snowy giving high gravity of the small/large thing, then you should put it in here. Just because the server votes someone off it doesnt mean him/her has broken a rule which means that they have no reason to be kicked from the server. This is a clear violation of the admin handbook(or atleast I think it is). I(not really having any say in this) think that she should be warned or(because this is abuse, and abuse should not be tolerated) she should be demoted.

@SnowyMinion @BelloWaldi

Snowy, what do you have to say, and bello what would you do?

1. For the gravity thing, I started by creating a vote asking if they'd like to do a few Special Rounds where we'd have alters to the gravity. Vote came back with over 70% so I initiated it. This was all for some few quick rounds of fun which I did not intend to harm people with.

1. 2. One to two rounds after the start of gravity rounds, I noticed people were using the !votemenu and votekick to attempt to kick Rover. Whilst some also tried to kick him with the votesystem, some failed to realize the command, ending up spamming !vote and !kick. So as I learned from @XHina_sanX , I can initiate a server vote with the question, "KickRover?" prioritizing "No" as Option 1 to avoid nonchalant clicking 1's which happens often. The vote came back with 75% as shown in Bone's screenshots so accordingly to the server's choices and responses, I kicked Rover.

You know, I'm only going off of what Snowy had told me, and @gryfons you don't even know the whole story, so I'll ask if I can tell the story or if she wants to. @SnowyMinion?

you cant just kick people because the people on the server want those said people kicked. they need to have broken actual rules. @SnowyMinion Which rules did they break? other than obviously annoying the other people

she should be demoted.

Slow down there, champ. Mistakes happen, we are human. There is no need to jump to this conclusion for something like this.

Whilst some also tried to kick him with the votesystem

You should notify them to not use the vote system when staff is on. A staff is present and can handle it. The vote was really unneeded, but I don't think there is really much to say. I think the only thing that needs to be said is: "don't do it again".

This doesn't really seem to be necessary. SnowyMinion was just having fun and initiating votes. She kicked a user after a majority vote went well over 75%, but she probably shouldn't have.

Thank you for reporting this incident. SnowyMinion, try not to kick people if there's no reason to in the future. =)

No action will be taken against Snowy. A warning should be ample here. Thread closed.

Posting in closed threads :^). @Bleed @DrLee

If u dont have proof of the second part it didnt happen as far as the abuse goes. But the vote is bullfudge and that should never have happened. I think this is clear abuse and if u have evidence of snowy giving high gravity of the small/large thing, then you should put it in here. Just because the server votes someone off it doesnt mean him/her has broken a rule which means that they have no reason to be kicked from the server. This is a clear violation of the admin handbook(or atleast I think it is). I(not really having any say in this) think that she should be warned or(because this is abuse, and abuse should not be tolerated) she should be demoted.

@SnowyMinion @BelloWaldi

Snowy, what do you have to say, and bello what would you do?

We, as the tf2 division, are allowing fun commands if a vote passes with more than 70%. Therefore changing people's Gravity was perfectly fine.

If the reason why she kicked you [rover] was actually because people were unable to kick you through the vote menu, for what reason ever, I do not even see the need for a warning. Other than that, what scoot said.

SnowyMinion, try not to kick people if there's no reason to in the future. =)

FINAL EDIT: Snowy is still new, do not forget that.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)