Aegean

Lets Talk About Minecraft Xg

Thank you for your input. We will take it into consideration. We are working very hard on the server to make sure that it is the very best it can be. We are always looking for ways to improve when it comes to our buildings, the plugins we use, the config settings, and how we operate as a staff. The album you linked of course is an "update" or a "sneak peak" and is not the final product. This means there is still plenty of work to be done. Many of the improvements that you have suggested have already been talked about and are planned on doing. If you have ever built anything in your life you would know that a lot of what you suggested are minor "details" and are the last part of any project. You start with the big base, fill that base with structure and form, then you and the details that bring it all together. I'm sorry this didn't compute to you. I will be sure that the rest of our updates are more clear and able to be understood by all. I know you feel that you can contribute to the minecraft server, but please I assure you that all of the people we have working on the server now very capable and I have the highest confidence in all of the people who have made their contributions. If we ever need any assistance we will be sure to include consulting you and your expertise in Minecraft, of course once you receive a legitimate copy of the game. Thank you very much for your posts. We really truely appreciate them.

eh, Aegean already said he'll whitelist me as soon as I get the account, so yea.

eh, Aegean already said he'll whitelist me as soon as I get the account, so yea.

Have you heard of the phrase "too many cooks ruined the broth"? I like my broth the way it is now

Exactly how many people are helping with the server right now? ai.imgur.com_jFADDjG.gif.2e423905ea3c5ad0582d35661581120c.gif

[attach=full]26324[/attach]

Hmm, well, I'm pretty decent with command blocks and building(Exterior and Interior). From what I see from the screenshots, I think you'll need all the experienced help you can need.

If I might make a suggestion to you. I would work on your people skills. You want to help with minecraft right? Well in order to do this there are two people you need to impress. And yet here you are repeatedly insulting them with incompetence and displaying your own arrogance so loud and clear Stevie Wonder could see it. So if I were you, I would think about what I would say, because it seems to me that you have a false perception of the situation and with every post you make you are digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.

If I might make a suggestion to you. I would work on your people skills. You want to help with minecraft right? Well in order to do this there are two people you need to impress. And yet here you are repeatedly insulting them with incompetence and displaying your own arrogance so loud and clear Stevie Wonder could see it. So if I were you, I would think about what I would say, because it seems to me that you have a false perception of the situation and with every post you make you are digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.

Ehh, okay then I guess. I will try to find a way to impress you. btw to be clear the posts wasnt to offend anyone.