Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

2 hours ago, MJP said:

So expect me to not hop on as much. Especially when dumb-o bumb-o s  come online.

Unfortunately, you lose membership and you get permed from all servers when you get permed from one that is specifically related to sourcebans. You will have to do one of the challenges if you want to come back.

1 hour ago, MJP said:

I’m putting this in a way that doesn’t name out anyone. I’ll be specific though, some of the staff are circle jerking libtards who don’t know what context is or a joke. Some of the members are a little bit circle jerky but I don’t care about them because I don’t get punished for “toxicity” or even “racism”. The players are the ones I like to play with because they aren’t fucking retarded.

I already made a post specifically highlighting staff not to do this. If you are experiencing staff members doing this, you need to start making abuse threads instead of just complaining. You may well experience it, but I don't unfortunately.

I also want to know why you were on CSGO with a bhop script in the first place. You should already know yourself that scripting on TF2 is not allowed.

Kypari

Kypari

2 hours ago, MJP said:

So expect me to not hop on as much. Especially when dumb-o bumb-o s  come online.

Unfortunately, you lose membership and you get permed from all servers when you get permed from one that is specifically related to sourcebans. You will have to do one of the challenges if you want to come back.

1 hour ago, MJP said:

I’m putting this in a way that doesn’t name out anyone. I’ll be specific though, some of the staff are circle jerking libtards who don’t know what context is or a joke. Some of the members are a little bit circle jerky but I don’t care about them because I don’t get punished for “toxicity” or even “racism”. The players are the ones I like to play with because they aren’t fucking retarded.

I already made a post specifically highlighting staff not to do this. If you are experiencing staff members doing this, you need to start making abuse threads instead of just complaining.

I also want to know why you were on CSGO with a bhop script in the first place. You should already know yourself that scripting on TF2 is not allowed.