Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

My genious work

Old ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ shitty mr.stu, eats a ball of ♥♥♥♥ made of ♥♥♥♥ing kangaroo. I made a turd ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥ shot till the end of time, little did anyone know it tasted like lemon lime. Duck ♥♥♥♥ing little whore is eating a piece of pie, and holy ♥♥♥♥ man he needs to fix his tie. Eat ♥♥♥♥ing tit dirt off your ♥♥♥♥ing shirt, thats what made me really ♥♥♥♥ing squirt! I love your big pink nipple, and it totally turns me on when you talk about a cripple.

All aboard my hairy balls, they're just waiting to gobble you up! Put a finger in it's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ then drink the magical cup! Only then will you find what you ♥♥♥♥ing need, aww man it looks like a just peed D:. You did it! Now go off and tell the tale as you butt♥♥♥♥ing live it.[color="Silver"

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

[/color]Gaaaaah to many words hearted out! Now it looks awful D:

general server motd/clan rules.

No profile id assigned

general motd.

Welcome to xeno gamers!

Website is: http://xenogamers.co/

1. Admins must follow the rules and have final say about decisions on a server.

2. No advertising in our servers.

3. No cheating on our servers. This includes wall hacking, aim bots, transparent texture packs etc.

4. No impersonating admins or other members.

5. No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned.

6. No racism of any kind.

7. Keep all language pg-13 on the servers, forum, and mumble. *you will not be kicked/slayed/banned for cussing. However, if you are doing it excessivly to troll or abuse someone it will have repercussions.

8. Do not bring up or make remarks to political stances, religions, leaders, nations, or touchy subjects.

9. Do not whine or suck up to admins.

10. Do not argue with admins.

11. All sprays and avatars must be pg-13 and cannot have nudity in them.

banbanbanbanban!!!

Old ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ shitty mr.stu, eats a ball of ♥♥♥♥ made of ♥♥♥♥ing kangaroo. I made a turd ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥ shot till the end of time, little did anyone know it tasted like lemon lime. Duck ♥♥♥♥ing little whore is eating a piece of pie, and holy ♥♥♥♥ man he needs to fix his tie. Eat ♥♥♥♥ing tit dirt off your ♥♥♥♥ing shirt, thats what made me really ♥♥♥♥ing squirt! I love your big pink nipple, and it totally turns me on when you talk about a cripple.

All aboard my hairy balls, they're just waiting to gobble you up! Put a finger in it's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ then drink the magical cup! Only then will you find what you ♥♥♥♥ing need, aww man it looks like a just peed D:. You did it! Now go off and tell the tale as you butt♥♥♥♥ing live it.[color="Silver"

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

[/color]Gaaaaah to many words hearted out! Now it looks awful D:

WTF! I didnt even try to read this....