Rabid

Resignation/leaving

Just really don't know how to communicate to people, I lie i manipulate i still troll, Just have not changed. And after having a fight with aegean i realised that, I no longer want to be called xG. i am no better then what neteX is at this point.

I mean honestly how much of a fuck up am i. Just bleh. Sorry to any 1 i hurt by leaving, should not be much.

I will still be active in teamspeak, But i perm'd my self from servers. Sorry for letting you down again xG.

Bye notags :( I honestly had a great time playing with you. You made me laugh so hard once when we were on mg_pushcircle that I spit out my orange juice. Good times :.(

Remember yesterday? That was fun :(

Not Rabid: I'm a faggot..

THAT WAS FUN.

I'M GOING TO MISS YOU :( <3

Hey, at least you realized it before action was taken. Peace.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Did you really have to pull a rexx and ban yourself?

Anyway, peace, see yah on Team Speak.

He's unbanned, he was just being really hard on himself last night after we had a fight, I'll remove his powers if he really wants to leave, but now that he is more clearheaded, I'll let him have final say now.

Well if you realized it at least that's a step closer to changing.. Don't be so hard on yourself though :/

^yep and bye <3

He's unbanned, he was just being really hard on himself last night after we had a fight, I'll remove his powers if he really wants to leave, but now that he is more clearheaded, I'll let him have final say now.

*cough cough* marriage counceling *cough*

Hey man, it was really mature of you to actually pull yourself out of the gutter and say something like this. I think that if you really feel like leaving, then you should and nobody will look down and you for it. Whatever you do man, I know it'll be a good decision and I won't hold it against you. PS: You're awesome.

Just really don't know how to communicate to people, I lie i manipulate i still troll, Just have not changed. And after having a fight with aegean i realised that, I no longer want to be called xG. i am no better then what neteX is at this point.

I mean honestly how much of a fuck up am i. Just bleh. Sorry to any 1 i hurt by leaving, should not be much.

I will still be active in teamspeak, But i perm'd my self from servers. Sorry for letting you down again xG.

Even after you said you hate me with a pation...Rabid I could not say the same about you I will miss you and also just to tell you their is going to be people hurt by your leaving just look at some of the posts already. When I saw this my heart sank.

Even though we did get in fights and stuff like that I will always call you friend if not the same for me with you, you will still be called friend by me.

Goodbye forever

-Korean