Forest

Yet Another MoTD Game Idea

Alright so, this game is nothing substantial, but it Is something new. The game is called Mine Sweeper. How it works is actually quite simple. Here's how it will work (May only be played with double the amount of Ts to CTs such as 3 CTs to 6 Ts):

1. Warden announces that Mine Field will be played
  2. A starting point and an ending point will be given (illustrated below as Point A and Point B)
  3. Ts are ordered to unstack shoulder to shoulder, facing the direction they will be walking
  4. Ts will turn their flashlights on and look straight up
  5. CTs will then lay down the "Mines" (CTs will randomly lay down their sprays along the Ts path, but are not allowed to respray after doing so. Should a CT decide to respray, their spray is no longer a Mine)
  6. Warden will instruct Ts to shift-walk to the other side. If Ts walk across any spray at any point (or even touch the spray at all), they "explode" (KoS)
  7. Ts may strafe in any direction, so long as they are heading toward the ending point.
  8. CT sprays may not be connected in any way, nor can they be in close proximity. The minimum space must allow a player model to walk through without touching either spray.

To provide an example, here's a poorly drawn picture by yours truly:

Gyazo - 15e8cf6ea0bc26a330ed3acb236f3766.png

That's pretty much it. One can argue that it's similar to Cliff Hanger, but with a twist. But you know what, Panda Freeday is the exact same as a Ninja Panda Freeday, only with the addition of the ability to jump.

- Dat guy, Forest

Another idea came to mind, formulated by a simple game that everyone knows. But for the sake of not-confusing it with Simon Says, we'll give it another name: Mimic Me. How it will work is pretty straight forward:

1. The Warden announces that Mimic Me will be played
  2. Ts must do exactly as the Warden does (Is restricted to jumping, crouching, and knifing. Crouching is not permanent)
  3. The order of what happens will stack on one another, so this is basically a memory game (Remember that old Simon Says game? The one with the colors? It's simply that, but only with Jumping, Crouching, and Knifing)
  4. Any T who messes up at any point will be killed

For example:

>Warden Jumps

>Ts jump

>Warden Jumps twice

>Ts jump twice

>Warden Jumps twice, then crouches (standing up afterwards)

>Ts Jump twice, then crouch (standing up afterwards)

>Etc.

For another example, just follow this link to the game: Simon - The classic Simon memory game It is the same premise as this, but there are only Three options: Jumping, Crouching, and Knifing

This goes on until the desired number of Ts are left (may only be played with a maximum of 4 Ts, as it will be hard to determine who messes up). This is a cautionary game as it Does require memory. You may Not tarp during this game. This can be used to establish Last Request.

+1 to minesweeper, It seems like a fun day, but we should also find a restriction time for it (Like how it has to be 5:00 for simon says, though this one should be retricted to some time around 630)

+1, but with mimic me we need some restrictions as to how many moves they can do in one turn, so the warden doesn't go and start doing 30 moves (the crouch knife jump etc) and gets all the Ts killed, I think when if we add it that the limit should be around 5-8.

Also for mimic me, though it isn't simon says, it should be restricted to play at 5:00 as well, because doing this with a ton of Ts is bound to get some freekills, and the later in the round, usually less Ts.

+1 to minesweeper, It seems like a fun day, but we should also find a restriction time for it (Like how it has to be 5:00 for simon says, though this one should be retricted to some time around 630)

+1, but with mimic me we need some restrictions as to how many moves they can do in one turn, so the warden doesn't go and start doing 30 moves (the crouch knife jump etc) and gets all the Ts killed, I think when if we add it that the limit should be around 5-8.

Also for mimic me, though it isn't simon says, it should be restricted to play at 5:00 as well, because doing this with a ton of Ts is bound to get some freekills, and the later in the round, usually less Ts.

Mine Sweeper isn't exactly a day, so much as it is a MoTD Game, such as First Reaction/Last Reaction. Don't see why there has to be a restriction on it, it's pretty straight forward.

Mimic Me is intended to have the orders stack on another. If you clicked on the Simon Says game link, you'll know exactly what I mean (imagine that Blue is knifing, Red is jumping, and Green is crouching. Forget yellow, yellow sucks.). The only thing I can relate it to is a Chain of Command, and again, I'll try to be as detailed as possible when describing it.

• Alright so, the game has started. The Warden jumps Once.
  • The Terrorists then jump Once to mimic him.
  • Now the Warden stacks ANOTHER command on top of the jump by jumping again (making sure to jump the first time as well, so there is a total of two jumps to be completed).
  • The Terrorists then copy his exact chain of commands (this being, two jumps).
  • The Warden then stacks yet ANOTHER command on top of the TWO jumps, adding a knifing motion (So the Warden jumps twice, then left or right-click knifes).
  • The Ts then jump twice and knife once, once again, following the Warden's CoC.
  • Important: The Warden may only stack One new command on top of the others with each turn.
  • It goes on a turn by turn basis. Warden does it, then Ts do it.

And it just goes on from there. The best way to describe it is using the Simon Says game linked in the original post. I also did mention at the bottom that it is cautioned to be only be played with a few Ts, and I honestly think it should be a maximum of 4 allowed.

+1 I would like to see the 2nd game implanted to CSGO JB, I would also like the 1st game in CSGO JB but we have no sprays :(

IK what they are @@Forest but with Mimic Me game, its likely that if there is alot of people, there is bound to be freekills, so the later the time it can be done, the less Ts there are.

Looking back at the minesweeper one, since u need half the amount of Ts that there are CTs, i guess that one doesnt need a time, but Mimic Me shouldn't be done with alot of people

its likely that if there is alot of people, there is bound to be freekills, so the later the time it can be done, the less Ts there are.

Not everything needs a time when it can be done. All that has to be said is that it can only be played with a max of 'X' Terrorists. Maximum of 4 seems like a good number to go by.

its likely that if there is alot of people, there is bound to be freekills, so the later the time it can be done, the less Ts there are.

Not everything needs a time when it can be done. All that has to be said is that it can only be played with a max of 'X' Terrorists. Maximum of 4 seems like a good number to go by.

Yeah, that makes more sense

In all seriousness though, @@DarkWolf6052 and @@Gkoo for your respective opinions on these two ideas. Before these are to be added (if they are considered) into the MoTD, I would very much appreciate if someone could test both ingame!

My only concern with Minesweeper is that it should be limited to how many CT's can spray their spray. If there are say 10 CT's then with the variation of spray sizes they could cover an entire area so the T's couldn't get through. I haven't read the replies to this thread. If this was already covered I am sorry. @@Forest