Muzzle

Origins - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Origins

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

Well were do I start. Well first of all he bans people for reasons concerning him only of you look at the thread the link here
it explains everything and he claims I was "trolling" but there's nothing I was doing wrong. I also have a couple of pictures concerning his unreasonable bans

Further Information:

He says he warned me but he didn't say anything he just went no then kicked me. If you don't see it but others do so if you could just investigate or change his ways and not being so ban happy. These are unreasonable to me and some others just do what's best.

image.jpg.e7d38135c6e34faf01ad852f311e847e.jpg

image.jpg.267229f9ad7db1cec7e3038c92dfc7a4.jpg

image.jpg.7aa1ca90e844a0036d9bdac5c0cb3884.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.c042b0a2de77550f63fecf4249c37b16.jpg

Let's look at each ban one at a time (going clockwise from upper left):

1. Fine, I didn't follow the protocol of warn/silence/kick, sue me. But user was trolling along with OP.

2. User was constantly annoying on the mic and had continued to bother me even after I warned and muted him, and eventually kicked him.

3. That one, if you read the MOTD for Jailbreak, is an offense that gets a ban regardless if they meant to or not.

4. User would not get off the mic (not speaking English), warned numerous times when he was on, muted him every time he came on, to the point where I banned him.

So congrats on trying to get me in trouble and (possibly get me) demoted kid, I applaud you for your attempts but you obvious have it out for me just because I didn't let you act like the immature child you are with your butt buddies.

Annoying you yeah if it comes to that you mute the person don't kick them I literally asked you once and your like no that's it and kicked. The reasons why he banned those people are unreasonable annoying bad voice turning on friendly fire. IT DOESNT EVEN WORK

Immature voices can result in mutes, then a kick, then a ban. It's a perfectly valid reason, unless you can either prove he did not follow the protocol of mute/kick/ban or that the person isn't a squeaker. Secondly, I have no idea what or how you could turn on friendly fire. But if an administrator tells you not to do it, don't do it.

Annoying you yeah if it comes to that you mute the person don't kick them I literally asked you once and your like no that's it and kicked. The reasons why he banned those people are unreasonable annoying bad voice turning on friendly fire. IT DOESNT EVEN WORK

My butt

I applaud you for your attempts but you obvious have it out for me just because I didn't let you act like the immature child you are with your butt buddies.

buddies look at you and speed going berserk on insane for demoting him temp. Banning someone for making you angry I saw the other abuse report on you for banning a admin because he made you mad and wasn't respecting you. I even talk to insane he even said you try to act like a your some kind of god. Go ahead call me immature for having a good time I'm fucking 15 can you blame me to have a good time for once in a while. Also warned me 0 times as soon as I said it he went no I'm done then kicked. How about you respect the community and loosen up.

From the MOTD in regards to your complaints about the third ban I mentioned:

• Do not hit the arena button to turn on friendly fire without permission, you will be banned.

So you're saying that I should throw the rules down the toilet when someone hits a button they should have never been near the first place?

More rules; Sondresten (or whatever his name is) was not speaking English and had an immature voice. User (F.A.G.G.O.T) would not leave me alone and was constantly pestering me to the point where I muted him. Your friend was banned because I said anyone who keeps this up will be removed from the server. I asked numerous times to stop and you and your friend refused. Why do you insist that you had every right to troll? It's in the general MOTD, no trolling, I typed the first thing that I could think of that was similar to what you guys were doing.

My butt

buddies look at you and speed going berserk on insane for demoting him temp. Banning someone for making you angry I saw the other abuse report on you for banning a admin because he made you mad and wasn't respecting you. I even talk to insane he even said you try to act like a your some kind of god. Go ahead call me immature for having a good time I'm fudgeing 15 can you blame me to have a good time for once in a while. Also warned me 0 times as soon as I said it he went no I'm done then kicked. How about you respect the community and loosen up.

The Staff warned you to stop. THE STAFF! I COUNT AS A STAFF MEMBER!

From the MOTD in regards to your complaints about the third ban I mentioned:

• Do not hit the arena button to turn on friendly fire without permission, you will be banned.

So you're saying that I should throw the rules down the toilet when someone hits a button they should have never been near the first place?

More rules; Sondresten (or whatever his name is) was not speaking English and had an immature voice. User (F.A.G.G.O.T) would not leave me alone and was constantly pestering me to the point where I muted him. Your friend was banned because I said anyone who keeps this up will be removed from the server. I asked numerous times to stop and you and your friend refused. Why do you insist that you had every right to troll? It's in the general MOTD, no trolling, I typed the first thing that I could think of that was similar to what you guys were doing.

The Staff warned you to stop. THE STAFF! I COUNT AS A STAFF MEMBER!

If you muted him why would you banned him? Yeah they said it once which was speed and you can't tell me not to say a word. Are you my fucking parent or my savior no you are a fucking human being like all of us you aren't higher up than me for anything else then online.

Immature voices can result in mutes, then a kick, then a ban. It's a perfectly valid reason, unless you can either prove he did not follow the protocol of mute/kick/ban or that the person isn't a squeaker. Secondly, I have no idea what or how you could turn on friendly fire. But if an administrator tells you not to do it, don't do it.

There is a feature on most of our jailbreak maps known as Arena, you can let reds fight among their teammates by turning on friendly fire. Turning it on without warden or staff saying so is bannable.

There is a feature on most of our jailbreak maps known as Arena, you can let reds fight among their teammates by turning on friendly fire. Turning it on without warden or staff saying so is bannable.

Except there's the fact it doesn't even work so there's no point

Immature voices can result in mutes, then a kick, then a ban.

wot. This only applies in CS:S Jailbreak, shiz ain't a universal rule :coffee:

But pertaining to the thread, there does seem to be a lack of evidence toward any 'abuse'. I strongly suggest getting ingame screenshot proof (a demo would be even better) to go along with something that may or may not result in someone getting demoted.

I could probably 15 people to agree that Origins is over his head.

That's not proof. Proof is screenshots and demos of abuse, not 15 random people that will say someone is "Over his head".

That's not proof. Proof is screenshots and demos of abuse, not 15 random people that will say someone is "Over his head".

It's not proof it's just proving I'm not making stuff up. When I get the proof believe me I'll share it.