Position:

Time Active:

14 - 16 hours

Experience:

Currently have none.

Donated:

No

Information:

I applied for a moderator position, because I always make sure the rules are enforced and such when an admin or a mod is not on or does not respond. I also try to help out whenever there's a situation going on. So in all I'll apply for a position or so to be part of the staff so that I could help out whenever. xG is such a great community (and i mean out of all the communities) that I don't want to see it go away because of rule violations and such.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Now I know I haven't seen you on the servers much but I've seen you on the forums a bunch. You in my eyes have the personality to take up a staff position, but I haven't seen you active in a whole lot of threads, just the really big ones. I do see you in the shoutbox a bunch and you are pretty chill there. +1 for mod.

Gonna stay neutral. Havent ever seen him on FF2 yet but thats probably bad timing.

Also could we get gameME or whatever the plugin is that controls the ranks on FF2?

@Rhododendron

Now I know I haven't seen you on the servers much but I've seen you on the forums a bunch. You in my eyes have the personality to take up a staff position, but I haven't seen you active in a whole lot of threads, just the really big ones. I do see you in the shoutbox a bunch and you are pretty chill there. +1 for mod.

I shouldnt say much. Should be ever. But hes cool on forums and inputs where he can

I would probably wait until applying for staff. You've only been on the server for a few months and most definitely don't have the amount of time needed to be staff. Sorry friend :(

[xG]Zevo isn't my main account, but I have made it my main account due to the fact that I can not get in to the other. from when this account on the forum was made was when i was playing on the other account. (I'm sorry if this reply seems confusing but yeah.)

GameMe isn't on there and @Rhododendron does not want to add it, since there's [according to him] no point of tracking player statistics on a server with a gamemode like FF2.

@Thunder

I agree that it's silly to track GameMe on FF2 but the problem is that GameMe should help contributing to promotions and demotions specifically like this one. I had no idea how active this person was until you told me because it doesn't track it on GameMe.