Sign in to follow this  
HongKongFooey

Putting my neck out there.

@Aegean! @@serbiansnaga @@Starbuck @@silence @@PapiChulo @@Jihad

Gawd brought up a VERY good point.... If Rain, the admin that donated like $1000 to this community hacked once, why didn't he get a second chance? Why is Duckiijr getting another chance if Rain didn't?

Gawd brought up a VERY good point.... If Rain, the admin that donated like $1000 to this community hacked once, why didn't he get a second chance? Why is Duckiijr getting another chance if Rain didn't?

Who said DuckiiJr was getting a second chance? He could post the ban protest and it get denied. Just cause he's going to post a ban protest when Rain or RainJr didn't doesn't mean he's necessarily getting a second chance.

I love duckiijr <3 I wish he would've never been banned

I don't want to sound like a douche. But can you stop spamming forums with these one sentence posts.. It's more or less pretty obvious that you're making an attempt to get your post count up.

And I'm all for duckii being able to get unbanned, just as long as he has to go through the same things a normal person would have to go through to get unbanned. Is hacking apealable through ban protest? Because imo it would be stupid if someone for example, mass freekilled and then had all his friends in xG +1 him and get unbanned lol

@@MineCrack What am I supposed to do? It was best for me to just laugh it off. Why do you always hate on me? Jesus. And no I didn't act like a badass. I'm the biggest idiot of xG and definitely not a badass.

I'm the biggest idiot of xG and definitely not a badass.

What's everyone have against me. It's like everyone who has never liked me before is gaining up on me now that they have a chance.

And I never said I was better than anyone

You know I wuv chu but you hate on yourself way too much.

I can't get used to calling @@Bryce, bryce. I still call him herpes.

But, ontopic; I talked to aegean, so lets all stfu. I asked him "If hongkong donates the $20 for duckiijr, & he posts the picture, would he get unbanned?" He said "Yes he would, because he hasn't been permed before for hacking/trolling e.t.c."

So, there's nothing we can do if that happens.

I don't want to sound like a douche. But can you stop spamming forums with these one sentence posts.. It's more or less pretty obvious that you're making an attempt to get your post count up.

And I'm all for duckii being able to get unbanned, just as long as he has to go through the same things a normal person would have to go through to get unbanned. Is hacking apealable through ban protest? Because imo it would be stupid if someone for example, mass freekilled and then had all his friends in xG +1 him and get unbanned lol

I honestly dislike the fact that he got banned, i dont see whats wrong with it, i dont want to get all wrapped up in this when its not my problem, ive known duckiijr for awhile now, Im not trying to get my post count up or else i wouldnt post on something like this, i've seen numerous posts about duckiijr getting banned, All im saying is that if this wouldnt have happened, people wouldn't be butthurt about it, and we could continue with our lives.

So I was working today, and some asshole (because it's ramadan) orders like 11 sandwiches 20 minutes before closing, then complains because we didn't have it prepared right away... like fuck off we were about to close how would we know you were gonna make a big order out of the blue?

So basically what I'm trying to say is HongKong is very mad for no reason. I want all of you to ALSO calm down because we told ducki jr. he could make a ban protest for hacking, unless he like had an amazing story where he won the lottery and gave me a million dollars since i'm amazing, I wouldn't have unbanned him anyways. Rain and RainJr. coulda used their 20 dollars to get unbanned just like apparently ducki.jr will be able too thanks to HongKong. We have the 1 get out of jail card per player, and Ducki.Jr never used it so he can for this ban.

Minecrack, please shut up.

Silence, you're a jew.

Everyone else, you shall not pass!

~Closed