Peechis_Jr

Peechis Jr. Memeber app

Hey guys, its been over a year since I first left xG, and looking back at all the jailbreak memories i figured that I want to reapply. I've matured since then and am more down to earth. I just hope you guys give me a second chance to prove I'm a good guy :)

i left to join t3k because my good friends did, and when i left that, i played mostly garrys mod but i decided that this was one of my favorite communities and i decided to rejoin.

Even though you and campin carl came over and trolled us back at Vintage, you're not a terrible guy and know the rules. +1

I understand. And I dont want to disrespect you in a personal manor, I just had when i got all mad because you where screaming in your mic or spamming for warden so i understand bro

for one, the motd for me is broken, and two, i tried to ask you something in game and you completely blew me off then i went to add you on steam the next day and you blocked me. Youve never helped me when i was asking just a simple question and ive seen you troll. Now is that how an admin should act? no. I rest my case. If the rules have changed significantly since Dec '11, then i have no way to know that. The rules from back then i know, but the new ones i need to see to learn them.