StarmiX

Class Limits?

-1 Stop being a fun killer. You literally try to ruin everything fun on xG servers to benefit yourself. GG

Besides, it doesn't even happen that often and yeah as Moosty said. Beggars.

Any blues with half a shred of intelligence can counter it. :)

+1 I don't think a 5 medic limit is a "crime against fun" and I wouldn't say the medic crusade is such a bad thing if it weren't for vaccinator. Plus one of the side effects is that the red team and blue team start to hate each other (a lot more than usual). It is possible to contain this rebellion but for blues who are new or not very smart this just ruins the fun for them. I always thought rebelling was something that was meant to be sneaky. Sneaking around the map and killing a blue or two until you could get into armory and kill them all. This just ruins it imo

I was on blue during this rebellion and this crusade actually made things more interesting for about 5 rounds but then it got boring. It was fun during this crusade and it honestly should happen more with different classes like demo or heavy. -1 It would not be fun if you had a restriction.

I remember this was around a year ago but on a hunger games day (ff was enabled at the time) we all went medic and only killed non medics because we were just nazis.

All I see is some damn fine rebelling as the same class. Which could pretty easily be stopped by a decent soldier considering how grouped they all are.