Dethman

Possible Replacement For Server?

So i have been looking at some of the servers on the Xeno Gamers thing and i am noticing that dodgeball, prophunt, jailbreak 2, and gun mettle rotation have been dead. I know the gun mettle one was just made but hear me out. I say we replace the the 3 big dead ones to stuff that we know have been a success in the past.

We have really popular trade servers so why not try to make another one. Remember when clocktown was 24/7? We should try replacing dodgeball (Sorry scoot, i have not seen anyone go on it in sometime and it is only populated when everyone in teamspeak goes.) 24/7 clocktown revived the TGH server and when it was in place it was full all the time. Why not try it again. Also with the other dead servers we should make those into something most likely a 24/7 trade map.

If not all trade then why not a 24/7 hightower and 24/7 2fort or upward server. People love those maps and i think we can make it where no one can cap the cart in hightower. or we can do also a 24/7 trainsaw lazer server since those seem to be popular even though when you play you feel like you took 8 LSD tabs at once. Those servers are usually full too.

Lets face it, those servers will be dead forever. Why not give it a shot?

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Moosty @Rejects @metalslug53

I know my Laptop is broken so I haven't been been able to play but I've already got a new PC on the way and I fully intend to populate prophunt.

Can I get a TL;DR version. Gimme a list of the servers you want replaced and what you want to replace them with. I'll see what we can do :]

Can I get a TL;DR version. Gimme a list of the servers you want replaced and what you want to replace them with. I'll see what we can do :]

tl;dr get rid of dodgeball, jailbreak 2 and possibly prophunt.

Dodgeball with a 24/7 clocktown

Jailbreak 2 with MGE

Prophunt with pub server/highlander map rotation. All of them, CTF, Payload, CP, Koth. Maybe have 10 bots on there auto so people dont come on to see fully empty. Also make it where if 1 person joins a bot is deleted and it keeps going till the 10 or less bots from each team are gone.

tl;dr get rid of dodgeball, jailbreak 2 and possibly prophunt.

Dodgeball with a 24/7 clocktown

Jailbreak 2 with MGE

Prophunt with pub server/highlander map rotation. All of them, CTF, Payload, CP, Koth. Maybe have 10 bots on there auto so people dont come on to see fully empty. Also make it where if 1 person joins a bot is deleted and it keeps going till the 10 or less bots from each team are gone.

People actually like Prophunt.

How about:

Dodgeball: 24/7 clocktown

Jailbreak 2: MGE

Gunmetal: Public server with regular maps, which is pretty much almost what it already is