In-Game Name:

[xG] Sora

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:66995622

Position:

Time Active:

29 days 1 hour and 51 minutes

Experience:

I once was an admin of another server that ran cp_orange crits with a lot of kids that came by. That server died, though, so I'm no longer affiliated with any of that. As of now, the only real experience I have is from watching other staff members handle situations.

Donated:

Yes

Information:

I'm usually on TGH for a few hours a day and frequently, I see a lot of problems that could be solved if I had a bit of authority. xG is also a fun place to just listen in or play on the servers. If I could just help out a little, I suppose.

+1 the dude has been active for years and is an upstanding member of the community. The maturity is there as well as huge amounts of activity. He's been the low key super knowledgeable and friendly guy forever let's give him the shot he deserves.

Also he's my bby and I love him so I'm like, super biased ;)

+1 Sora is pretty active and frequently reminding folks of the rules now and again, also friendly in general so I think him being a mod would be just dandy.

+1

I've known Sora for awhile now, we've been good friends and he's constantly online TGH.

He's been on xG for a long time, and I think he'd make a great mod. He's got the right balance of authority and friendliness for the job in my opinion.

GL Sora (y)

+1 Very active, acts friendly to everyone, upholds and informs folks about the rules and is just in general an upstanding guy. What more is there to say?