Position:

Time Active:

2-3 years

Experience:

None

Donated:

Yes

Information:

Hello. Previously I cancelled my own application for mod after I really fell off playing TF2 for a while. Recently I've picked it up again, and while my hours per week aren't nearly as insane as they were before, I'm usually well over the 14 hours required per week.

The real issue I see is that recently there's been a plethora of mic-spammers, rule breakers, etc on Poketrade, and unfortunately Poketrade seems to be the red-headed stepchild to Trade Gaming, which means there aren't generally mods on/active when there's a problem. Really I'd just like to be able to back up warnings with some kind of mute/kick/etc. because having an eleven year old literally just making whale noises on the mic for half an hour while people warn him to stop and have no way to back it up is one of the most frustrating scenarios, and only compounds the issue of people seeing Poketrade as inferior to TGH.

+1

I know Lan, and he's basically going to do what he says. Yes, poke-trade is often left unstaffed, and whenever I decide to pop by, Lan was most often there. He's been around for a long time and knows the rules well. He's funny, yet also intelligent.

So he's active, will step in to fix a problem, experienced, knows the rules, fun to be around, and a thinker.

What reason is there for him not to be mod? :P

Good luck, Lan! (y)

+1 About time you reapplied. This guy knows and understands the rules without a doubt and is plenty level headed enough to handle practically any situation. One could go on ego stroking more, but you'd just have browse his previous application momentarily to see plenty of that as well as the overwhelmingly positive opinion the community has for this mad man.

My only real concern would be your previous sudden lack of interest. While it was very understandable why you felt there wasn't much need for additional staff at the time and for you to develop a lack of interest in the game, it felt incredibly anti climatic oh you to go from up and ready to be staff to seemingly disappearing from the servers for awhile. Now your activity has been undoubtedly wonderful lately and I don't see that likely changing any time soon. I would just really regret to see you lose interest again come two weeks.

All in all a verily good boy that would fit right in the spot, and honestly i'm just upset he didn't get staff beforehand.

+1 Should have gotten it the first time you applied, I see you a lot on tgh and the few times I go on pokemon and you are always a great person to talk and be on with, also you are great with others so you would do great as staff. But your memes are rubbish.

You guys are all wrong. His name is Ian, not Lan.

Don't negative rate these are facts, this man has been lying about his name for years how can we trust him if he can't even accept that his own name is IAN so I'm gonna -1erino cappuccino

Jk he would make perfect staff, and isn't actually a lying liar. Every possible +1 from me.