Sign in to follow this  
Speechluss

my family :P

my family kinda sucks right now everyone is fighting, i was technically abused last night by my mom when my dad wasnt home, and shits going down. i dont know how active im going to be this week, so i guess bye for probably a few days. :P

abused how? like ur mom hit u? hope u get ur stuff straightened out

yeah like my mom hit me/was choking me and said some serious . but anyone it looks like ill be at least partially active anyway :P my family's strategy for everything is to act like it never happened :P

My parents get pretty scary when they fight. Im afraid my dad will seriously hurt my mom or anyone else when it gets really bad. My dads a complete anyways. Hope things get better.

Its very hard to make a judgement call on what you should do because every family situation is different.

On the one hand, my family was very liberal with their use of physical force to discipline me; I was no stranger to the belt.

That being said, I always understood exactly why I was being punished and I always 'hugged it out' afterwards with my mom or dad.

Your situation sounds radically different; a motion such as choking is hardly ever conducive to good discipline, and despite what little I know about your family, I'm going to have to go out on a limb and say that your mother is a terrible person for choking you; be it for disciplinarian reasons or simply due to her own anger.

I would seriously play things very carefully at this point, make note of whether your mother has a problem with alcohol or drugs, and seek help immediately. Something like this should never, and I repeat, NEVER ignored like it never happened because skeletons like this come out of the closet at the worst times.

Best of luck to you friend, and remember: Everything in life is a learning lesson.