Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

Vinnypaz mod for 50 bucks :o

He got mod for paying fifty bucks when he wasn't even in xG. That's kind hard for me to believe. I don't want to upset Silence or whoever let him in but, isn't that kinda.. ya know not fair to the rest of the mod applicants who have been in xG for a while and contributed to the clan? I mean i know many people who have donated to the server more than 50 bucks.

Unless he was someone's close friend then I mean, even then its still kinda off.

:S

I thought we were not giving admin/mod to outsiders?

The hell did this change?

Granted its a nice donation, but like the guy above me said, Crazy donated over 100$s! Let HIM have mod.

Says another non-member. >.>

I'm sticking with only Crazy getting mod.

Unless the uppers made a deal with Vin, his donation to me is purely that. Donation.

Says another non-member. >.>

I'm sticking with only Crazy getting mod.

Unless the uppers made a deal with Vin, his donation to me is purely that. Donation.

Did Crazy provide a plug-in for the site? No. Vinnie did.

You QQers aren't going to change anything. I already read the conversation between him and the owner of the site. You're not getting anywhere, so you might as well just stop complaining.

Did Crazy provide a plug-in for the site? No. Vinnie did.

You QQers aren't going to change anything. I already read the conversation between him and the owner of the site. You're not getting anywhere, so you might as well just stop complaining.

You can't change half the shit in the real world by just talking, doesn't mean I can't get the word around at the very least. You're not a member of xG therefore your opinion does not matter to me.

Plus, a plug-in is just like a donation. Should not get additional benefits. That's just my opinion. I know I can't do anything about it, but I like to get my opinion out :P

I'm here to support xeno gamers, the website, the community, and the servers. Why so much attention has been brought to me i don't know? If your gonna make a thread actually make factual statements that are 100% True. I mean come on you spelled my name wrong you don't know what your talking about ohmaigawd.

Actually, what OMG said works.

I say Mr.Sinister needs to ease on his attitude as well, >.>.

Or we'll have a chat with uppers.

I say Mr,Sinister needs to ease on his attitude as well, >.>.

Xeno Gamers

Lol.

Anyways, if he really did a plug-in then I don't see why he can't have mod, the guy who got us sponsorship got mod, BlueRaja who makes all the jb plug-ins got mod for it, its silences way to pay them for their job

Kay, its confirmed by Silence that Vinny has donated for a plugin that has given him his access by Silence.

He is not allowed to abuse~ So no worries, Please treat him with respect~

And thank you, Unique - ^^.

Thread 404'd.