Sign in to follow this  
Snackbar

Another update from yours truly

New house costs me a little over a grand a month. Having issues getting internet turned on due to lack of fundage.

I dearly love and miss each and every one of you.

Message me on FB if you want my cell to keep in contact. I will be online soon.

Donation pool anyone? lol

the prodigal son is getting furious that u havent been on in some time, he might be forming a small army to try to destabilize all of latin america, u should try to get ur internet back up and running, see u when u get back

Good news, ill be online tuesday ;p

And Serb, hes your son too ya know, you could step in and be there for him from time to time.

And yes, a grand a month. I live in like, the most in-demand part of Pittsburgh its basically like the Vegas Strip of Pittsburgh lol. 37 blocks, over 700 liquor licenses lol. So much to do down here.

And Serb, hes your son too ya know, you could step in and be there for him from time to time.

u have any idea how hard it is to track someone in the jungle? when i have no prior experience doing so, and im looking for a very powerful drug lord? pretty damn hard lol, but university and co leader stuff has got me pretty occupied atm and i have 3 shifts a week, 6 and a half hours each on my free days, i only have tues and saturday free right now