Edit History

Sodium

Sodium

3 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

@Sodium Ok first of all that was personal and you were kicked almost right away. Then when you were kicked you spammed me on discord and steam till I blocked you THEN you went on the servers mic spamming to get my attention. That’s why we are not friends. I gave you several warnings ahead of time that what you were doing was wrong and you continued even HG told you to stop. I don’t think this is the thread to post this because this is an issue between you and me

First of all, I did not spam you on discord OR steam, if you are going to accuse me of that, show me proof. Second of all, @Hg2CI2 never told me to stop, and even told me to continue. and third of all, I didn't mic spam whatsoever, I simply asked like twice why you liquidated Fallen. So please don't lie about me spamming you.

Sodium

Sodium

1 minute ago, ScottNi said:

@Sodium Ok first of all that was personal and you were kicked almost right away. Then when you were kicked you spammed me on discord and steam till I blocked you THEN you went on the servers mic spamming to get my attention. That’s why we are not friends. I gave you several warnings ahead of time that what you were doing was wrong and you continued even HG told you to stop. I don’t think this is the thread to post this because this is an issue between you and me

First of all, I did not spam you on discord OR steam, if you are going to accuse me of that, show me proof. Second of all, @Hg2CI2 never told me to stop, and even told me to continue. and third of all, I didn't mic spam whatsoever, I simply asked like twice why you liquidated Fallen.