Sign in to follow this  
Smxyz

My submission for xG

I guess this is my submission for xG, I would like to be in xG because i'm a active player on xenogamers jailbreak server, I'm respective, I dont swear, uh , I follow rules, im not a sqeaker xD, Im not annoying, im just a normal player :P Thanks for reading :)

edit, steam id is STEAM_0:1:34366211

Thanks McNeo

i love this guy, he is awsome and so much fun to play with. a +1 for my favorite jb player :)

Thank you! :)) Your fun to play with too!

Your SteamdID is STEAM_0:1:34366211

a 7/10

m 8/10

You've been registered on the forums for less than a month and this is you first and only post. While you're moderately active in-game you don't seem very active in the community.

You don't need to be in the clan to play the servers or to use the forums, so I guess I'm curious why you want to join given your lack of community activity.

Your SteamdID is STEAM_0:1:34366211

a 7/10

m 8/10

You've been registered on the forums for less than a month and this is you first and only post. While you're moderately active in-game you don't seem very active in the community.

You don't need to be in the clan to play the servers or to use the forums, so I guess I'm curious why you want to join given your lack of community activity.

Sorry! I'm not really on the forums that much, i'll be honest, I'm usually in the game playing, I'm going to be more active on the forums ! :)