Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Lol this is a joke

Fixed.

The question is directed to you as well as all the other DMs mainly in CSS, who unban most of the ban protests, on people we thought we locked up for good.

With new management comes new changes. I'm not going to speak on behalf of the other CS:S Division Managers, but depending on the severity of the ban, I give my opinion and vouch. I'm not here to discuss or argue, but merely to speak my mind. If anyone detests or disagrees with what I believe, then tough. It's what I believe, and it's my opinion.

I don't recall who the past CS:S DMs were, but we aren't them. If you believe i'm doing a terrible job as a DM, then I guess i'm doing a terrible job. Enlighten me as to what I should be doing better, but keep in mind that i'm a lenient guy, and always will be. I'm lucky to have been one of few who had been considered to be promoted to a DM rank. If you can find someone else who could do a better job as DM, which i'm not arguing that you could, then go right ahead and suggest them for my position. I won't take it to heart. I don't know about the others, but I'm planning on being here for a while. With that in mind, any Ban Protest I've posted in, I personally guarantee that if they are unbanned and do something stupid that is punishable by perm, that I will be there to -1 their next request if they ever plan on doing so. It is why I personally tell them in my post, that if they slip up one more time after being unbanned, they won't be unbanned again.

Believe me when I say that, or don't, it's really up to you. Although I have to say, the lack of faith here is apparent.

- Dat guy, Forest

With new management comes new changes. I'm not going to speak on behalf of the other CS:S Division Managers, but depending on the severity of the ban, I give my opinion and vouch. I'm not here to discuss or argue, but merely to speak my mind. If anyone detests or disagrees with what I believe, then tough. It's what I believe, and it's my opinion. I don't recall who the past CS:S DMs were, but we aren't them. If you believe i'm doing a terrible job as a DM, then I guess i'm doing a terrible job. Enlighten me as to what I should be doing better, but keep in mind that i'm a lenient guy, and always will be. I'm lucky to have been one of few who had been considered to be promoted to a DM rank. If you can find someone else who could do a better job as DM, which i'm not arguing that you could, then go right ahead and suggest them for my position. I won't take it to heart. I don't know about the others, but I'm planning on being here for a while. With that in mind, any Ban Protest I've posted in, I personally guarantee that if they are unbanned and do something stupid that is punishable by perm, that I will be there to their next request if they ever plan on doing so. It is why I personally tell them in my post, that if they slip up one more time after being unbanned, they won't be unbanned again. Believe me when I say that, or don't, it's really up to you. Although I have to say, the lack of faith here is apparent. - Dat guy, Forest

Amen brother! :D