ABusinessMan

ABusinessMan - Counter-Strike: Source

Oh and @@DarkWolf6052 and @@Kirito

Say stay permed all you want, You don't understand how easy ts3 is to get unbanned from forcefully.

I wont do it because I already have a bad rep in my favorite clan so.

Not only would you be avoiding a ban as shadowspy said [which could potentially lead to further consequences], but you are now using it as a threat that no matter what the verdict is, you could still attempt to do so. This is not helping your case one bit, you need to change the attitude you are showing when receiving negative criticism, otherwise you may end up getting banned again should you get unbanned.

I was told to just let it go, I did my job and thats the only way to prevent it. Business on the other hand talked to serbian about his whole ban thing. If my memory is thinking correctly, he did said something between the lines (IDGAF JUST DROP THE TOPIC). Which I followed but business constantly annoys everyone in the room and he also got banned in tinychat.

I was told to just let it go, I did my job and thats the only way to prevent it. Business on the other hand talked to serbian about his whole ban thing. If my memory is thinking correctly, he did said something between the lines (IDGAF JUST DROP THE TOPIC). Which I followed but business constantly annoys everyone in the room and he also got banned in tinychat.

For trying to fucking ask you about it.

You know what you did and you should shut up about it. Your consequences were valid due to the fact constant trolling? You made ur decisions I made mine. There was nothing to talk when the fact that U started the whole argument in the 1st place.

(edited because I didn't read all le posts)

You shouldn't have broken darkwolf's blacklist or blatantly disrespect him on purpose just because you don't like him. Also, before Aubri started commenting on your attitude you came into the room ranting. You had it coming and it should have been a wake up call that people don't want to be around you because you troll way too much. Lastly, you weren't banned over that comment to her. You were banned because you went on about other things and people became tired of your shit.

+1 , banned for perm on TS for saying shut the fuck up, lol?. Even with his previous offenses, that doesn't warrant a perm, make it another week, also he hardly trolls on the servers anymore, he just does dumb shit as a CT

If you haven't already, refer to my post.

Try to make a ban protest maybe in a month or so, so that people can actually see that you changed (if you attempt it)