Crona

Simon Says Im Colorblind

Should I be excused from simon because I'm colorblind and legitimately cant tell what color it is?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be excused from simon because I'm colorblind and legitimately cant tell what color it is?

I am legitimately colorblind I cant see green at all and i can only partially see red. I couldn't do those simon color games if my life depended on it. But whenever we have those days no one believes I am colorblind.

Unfortunately, no as it would be considered favoritism to let one Terrorist be excused from the activity (with the exception that they earned it in a game such as trivia)

You can in fact be pardoned from a game, especially since it is not something you can help. Whether or not it is favoritism can be ignored here, it is not favoritism but rather a pardon. Its up to you to ask the warden to be pardoned from the game, but it is up to their discretion to do so or not.

Let me make this clear though, this does not mean the warden has permission to be giving pardons for playing games to random people; if it is found out that one is, you will be harshly punished as it would be loop-holing.

Eh, People have brought this up before as A joke, anyone can lie saying "oh im colorblind I can't play this" or "I can't do this.." Your best chance is to either rebel, or to follow your Ts, or as said you can ask the warden, but he doesnt have to pardon you from it.

Oh my god MegaRobin, I got curious and went to to that error/404.swf thing and i couldnt understand what it said so i clicked the button and it made me lose my cookie clicker game >.<