Rainbow

Rainbow

I already know that but look : also you have shit english considering youre canadian if I actually get judged because of my language whats the goal to continue hoping for me to became an xG member ?

Well Rainbow, I haven't really seen you on too much. If you get your activity up, and kind of get your self a good reputation.

A: ??/10

M: 8/10 (From the times he's been on)

-/+0 for now! If I see you on some more ill be sure to change it! :greyalien:

Ive only seen you on like twice, play a little longer talk a little more then you got my +1, but for now +/-0. ( I totally believe you are 15 I sounded like I was 6 till just last year lol)

Hey guys, I'm sad to tell you that the computer I have at my mom's house is broken so no computer for 2 weeks, we'll I'll be active on the forum with my cellphone but.. :netex::netex: fml.

Someone close this @@DarkWolf6052 @@Tsuchikure @@Hidingmaster @@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@DrLee @@xGTim @@Haxx @@Genesis @@VinylScratch @@MuffinMonster @@Nomulous @@Cristo @@kbshooter2

Didn't meet the requirements within a month of applying. Sorry bout that, I forgot if you have to wait a month to re-apply if the app took too long but i guess not. TTL;DPOC

Cya on the servers.

~Closed

If it wasn't denied, you can re-apply if I remember correctly. It's recommended you get known better before starting a new one, and make sure to TAG SOME BEECHES.

You don't need to wait before re-applying, but get known before your next. @@Rainbow