ThePenguin

Community Night

We will be having a community night next weekend! It will be featuring CS GO, CS S and GMod. It will likely be Saturday (2/1/14), times aren't decided yet, and there will be prizes! (for cs go at least). I will continue to update this thread as we get closer to the day. Any questions concerning CS GO, message me, for CS S, message @@Tsuchikure and any for Gmod, message @@Bleed

Any thoughts or opinions can be posted here as well, for any of the divisions participating

CS:S

4:00-5:30 - Minigames

5:30-6:00 - JailBreak

CS:GO

6:00-7:00 - JailBreak

7:00-8:00 - Minigames

Gmod

8:00-9:00 - TTT

9:00 - 5 min - DarkRP

#fudgeTF2LetsExcludeIt

Dont even have CSS JB in there, if we do save it for the end, MG is better

Tf2 was excluded because it doesn't really need any populating, its doing fine on its own, plus i haven't seen muffin or nom to talk to them about including it, as i did with bleed and @@Tsuchikure

Tf2 was excluded because it doesn't really need any populating, its doing fine on its own, plus i haven't seen muffin or nom to talk to them about including it, as i did with bleed and @@Tsuchikure

@@Tsuchikure @@Chrono

Darkrp has been confirmed to be released as the last event on community night, @@Bleed @@SkitZoFrenzly. @@Tsuchikure (This wasn't edited into the OP because of a glitch causing it to not be seen) CARS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?