Matsi

Was This A Mass Fk?

Gmask said something like crouchwalk to the yellow line when he says go.... then said something to sounds like "go" to me...and everyone went... and then he burned them all on the line saying he didn't say go.... the first time through I could have sworn he said go, but after watching the demo I think he actually said "yo" or something in reply to someone saying his name? I am just going to post the demo/thread here instead of a ban request because I am still not sure wtf happened, and someone else can deal with it...

gmask.dem

this is why we shouldn't let people rename actions. (when I asked nomulous, he said it was fine as we usually do it.)

he renamed the action crouch walk to the yelllow line to the word "go", people intentionally do this to trick people into rebelling. :l

it fixes all the confusion

#enforcerules

I think it violates two rules actually:

• You can only tarp after 5:00, meaning simon says and other tarping games can be played only after 5:00
  • Have a good mic so reds can hear you clearly.

Since you can't tarp until 5:00, and it happened before 5:00 then its a mass freekill.

Also if he did this intentionally to prevent red team from hearing him then the mic rule applies as well.

G Mask has constantly done this sh!t and its getting old. I've banned him for doing this in the past.

I think this should be moved to Ban Requests because G Mask won't stop doing this until he's learned his lesson.

And if it does get moved to ban request: +1. I would suggest that a permanent ban be placed (either server or CT) and stripping him of Membership since he's done this numerous times. A permanent server ban is not recommended but should be considered as the user in question, by technicality of the rules, has logged off every time he's done this either to avoid being banned or because user simply got tired of playing. The removal of membership is highly recommended as user does not present a good example of our community and his immaturity is not what we look for in members.

@MuffinMonster

EDIT: I watched the demo, it's tarping if you try to trick red's into rebelling and/or to kill them and it clearly occurred well before 5:00. User in question also freekilled five people during this event which constitutes the right for any staff member to perm CT ban immediately for these actions which OP has presented. Any further punishment(s) to be dealt out should be handled by leaders of the division or overall community.

I don't know. I was there when it happened and never heard him say go or anything like go when people started coming out of their cells. I think a lot of Blus were talking over him so that might be why people misheard him say something.

G mask does this sh.t a lot, and it's getting old. I've seen him do this many times, and I'm never even on JB1, the server he is usually on. It's him and Febreze who use annoying voices (this is a different problem), but I don't see febreze freekilling or breaking any rules.