Muzzle

Adventure gamemode

This is a good idea  

21 members have voted

1. 1. This is a good idea

• Barmithian you scrub, no
    • Yus pls barm

So @Barmithian had this idea that what if we had a story mode tf2 game mode. The way he explained it was pretty cool. I thought that with @Nomulous coding and @ColdEndeavour map making we could make this work. So barm I'm going to explain what i remember fill in if I'm wrong. You explore around a wasteland or something and fight enemy bots. Now Barmithian had something like with bosses it would be like slender but instead of just running away you fight them. Just think it as a co-op tf2 campaign. doesn't even need a damn story line just a cool little adventure thing. Barm fill in what I missed.

I find this to be really coincidental, for I was thinking of a similar concept yesterday.

However,

Team Fortress 2 is comprised of 1 map for 'x' number of rounds, 'x' number of points, and with a specific objective. While there are mechanics within the Hammer editor that allow for triggers to be placed to load another .bsp file on contact, I'm not certain how that would work out for a server; especially, for a game like TF2.

[THIS]

YAY LETS HAVE ANOTHER SERVER THAT NEVER GETS POPULATED.

[/THIS]

Could just convert one of the least populated servers into a server with this co-op concept.

Nonetheless, I've still got that unusual map to finish, and Nomulous is working on Jailbreak (at least I think he still is). It's an interesting concept, but please, no shoehorning. :scared:

Honestly does anyone care about the unpopulated servers for the same reason they are unpopulated or we could get rid of one of are thousands of trade servers

So @Barmithian had this idea that what if we had a story mode tf2 game mode. The way he explained it was pretty cool. I thought that with @Nomulous coding and @ColdEndeavour map making we could make this work. So barm I'm going to explain what i remember fill in if I'm wrong. You explore around a wasteland or something and fight enemy bots. Now Barmithian had something like with bosses it would be like slender but instead of just running away you fight them. Just think it as a co-op tf2 campaign. doesn't even need a damn story line just a cool little adventure thing. Barm fill in what I missed.

*cough* MVM