Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Any gun owners out there?

Technically I do own a gun, although its not license to me I paid for it, maintain it, and its stored inside my room. If anyone does own a gun lets compare specs and stuff.

My rile: AR-15 with full freefloating picitanny rails. EO Tech with a 4x ACOG. 10lbs trigger pull, dual action with Magpul ETG Trigger Guard. A gunfighter charging handle. Some magpul grip forgot the name. 11" barrel with of course a flash comp. Magpul Verticle Grip with an angled grip on the next rail. TechLite on the right side and Crimson Red Laser on the left. OH and stock is Magpul MOE (Recommend it to anyone with an AR). Ambidextrous one point sling. And some Daniel Defense Dust Cover.

OTHER: 4x Magpul PMags with Ranger Plates.

My pistol: P226 DAK. Not much except Tiriton Night Sights, for some reason they were really hard to get on so I got a gunsmith to do it.

The M9FS and Glock closest to the M9 is my dad

The other Glock 19 is my mom's

The P226 DAK is mines and the AR-15

[ATTACH]265.vB[/ATTACH]

1_DSC_4406__1024x768_.thumb.JPG.81535a3daab202c750608e5d240d58c9.JPG

so u own a gun and u dont even have license? brb, contacting authorities. i do like ur m4 though, always wanted to get something similar to that, but cant cause i live in canada, even the airsoft ones are expensive as ****

I don't own a gun but I always go to the gun range and rent one when I get the itch. I usually shoot handguns because that is all they have to rent. However my friend has some rifles and shoot them at the range once in awhile. Typically 9mm Glock or Springfield armory because its cheaper. I prefer 40mm however.

so u own a gun and u dont even have license? brb, contacting authorities. i do like ur m4 though, always wanted to get something similar to that, but cant cause i live in canada, even the airsoft ones are expensive as ****

Well like I said they're licensed to my parents so if anything happens I just say oh its my parents, but thanks, the AR-15 originally cost me $600 without the handle, and picatinny rails, so I just bought an upper reciever for like $150 and assembled it myself, and then the other things cost me like $500 cause Magpul is just awesome!