OhGeez

Oh Geez' Departing

I'm gonna leave Xenogamers.I don't really find myself much of use in the group and I never really liked being in groups especially because I don't likeForums regardless. I mean literally the only thing I did in this group after I was appointed Member in September was +1 Schnitzel Snoo's Member Application which was a month or so ago. I have barely expanded myself on the xG servers except JB which is becoming really boring because there's always dicks or 7 year olds or severe rulebreakers while there's no staff on or there is staff on that just can't find the knowledge to do stuff in the benefit of the server. And then there's other staff that just abuses the shit out of their power (who I will not name) and the actually good staff that leave for some reason (i.e. Cooly. So many people had a problem with him, I never saw a single thing he did wrong). I know recently a lot of people have been leaving and honestly what they did no where near influenced my leaving. I'm leaving purely for the reason of my uselessness of being in this group, the lack of fun and the lact of staff that are respectable. I respect Dethman because he never abuses his power, active on forums and disciplines the rulebreakers. This is no offense towards anyone, I assure you. This doesn't mean I won't be playing on the servers though (unless someone does find offense and bans me).

kbai

Oh Geez

I don't appreciate you laying the salt on me anonymously. I created votes and gave the entire server some fun things for a couple rounds, but you and a couple others turned around and abused what I had given you, so I then removed it from everyone. If you think that is abuse, it's not. I try to be nice and allow people to have a little more fun, but when that is thrown back at me, I won't be so courteous.

Also, if you think I'm not doing my job; all I can say to that is "K". I barely play on Jailbreak, and when I do, I do my best to uphold the 50000 rules we have. However, I mostly play on the trade servers, Saxton Hale, and Deathrun.

From what I have seen, you have changed your name many times in the past to so many things that it is hard to keep track of all that you have said and done. I do remember that you have said racist and sexist "jokes" to many different members and staff members. I was willing to let it slide a couple times because I thought you were joking and that possibly you would get better. It clearly never has, and I'm sorry that we seemed to have a fallout.

Also, anytime there would be "abuse" it would occur when we create a vote and get enough yes's (70%) to do whatever was stated in said vote. But in that case, it wouldn't be abuse.

I'm sorry that you didn't have fun in our clan, and that you found our staff to be too harsh and our servers "useless". That is an opinion you can have, I don't mind. However, it's not okay to bash admins for doing their jobs.

Respectfully,

-Ohstopyou

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, as a note to everyone. If there are rule breakers you need to do one or a combination of these three things:

1. Gather evidence and create a ban request profile

2. Get on our Teamspeak server <voice.xenogamers.com> and get an admin or moderator.

3. Message an admin or moderator on Steam.

@Ohstopyou I didn't say directly to you that you were a bad admin or anything of that sort, nor willI name any names to keep anything from BECOMING salty here. I didn't say the servers were useless, I called myself useless being a Member. I have no opposition to bananas, and you know that. I fucking love bananas. No salt is being laid here, only on the roads.

@Hachi I'll miss you too even though I haven't seen you in a while

@Dethman u2 <3

@Tekage Thank you for your input.

I don't want anyone to look at this like I'm leaving, goodbye. I'm going to be slightly less active on TF2 (more than I have in the past few weeks) and I just won't have [xG] in my name. Not much will be changing.

@Ohstopyou I didn't say directly to you that you were a bad admin or anything of that sort, nor willI name any names to keep anything from BECOMING salty here. I didn't say the servers were useless, I called myself useless being a Member. I have no opposition to bananas, and you know that. I fudgeing love bananas. No salt is being laid here, only on the roads.

@Hachi I'll miss you too even though I haven't seen you in a while

@Dethman u2 <3

@Tekage Thank you for your input.

I don't want anyone to look at this like I'm leaving, goodbye. I'm going to be slightly less active on TF2 (more than I have in the past few weeks) and I just won't have [xG] in my name. Not much will be changing.

I just found it odd that literally 1 hour after the events occured on the jailbreak server, this thread appears and talks about bad admins on jailbreak. Seemed kinda suspicious.

I just found it odd that literally 1 hour after the events occured on the jailbreak server, this thread appears and talks about bad admins on jailbreak. Seemed kinda suspicious.

Don't look at this as if it just came out of my head since I think a tiny bit of tension came out between you and I over revenging n stuff. I never really thought of myself as a use in the group anyway. Like seriously I don't do anything.

Don't look at this as if it just came out of my head since I think a tiny bit of tension came out between you and I over revenging n stuff. I never really thought of myself as a use in the group anyway. Like seriously I don't do anything.

Ok then, ignore everything above the respectfully part. Sorry to see you go, I remember when we were friends at one point.

I don't appreciate you laying the salt on me anonymously. I created votes and gave the entire server some fun things for a couple rounds, but you and a couple others turned around and abused what I had given you, so I then removed it from everyone. If you think that is abuse, it's not. I try to be nice and allow people to have a little more fun, but when that is thrown back at me, I won't be so courteous.

Also, if you think I'm not doing my job; all I can say to that is "K". I barely play on Jailbreak, and when I do, I do my best to uphold the 50000 rules we have. However, I mostly play on the trade servers, Saxton Hale, and Deathrun.

From what I have seen, you have changed your name many times in the past to so many things that it is hard to keep track of all that you have said and done. I do remember that you have said racist and sexist "jokes" to many different members and staff members. I was willing to let it slide a couple times because I thought you were joking and that possibly you would get better. It clearly never has, and I'm sorry that we seemed to have a fallout.

Also, anytime there would be "abuse" it would occur when we create a vote and get enough yes's (70%) to do whatever was stated in said vote. But in that case, it wouldn't be abuse.

I'm sorry that you didn't have fun in our clan, and that you found our staff to be too harsh and our servers "useless". That is an opinion you can have, I don't mind. However, it's not okay to bash admins for doing their jobs.

Respectfully,

-Ohstopyou

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, as a note to everyone. If there are rule breakers you need to do one or a combination of these three things:

1. Gather evidence and create a ban request profile

2. Get on our Teamspeak server <voice.xenogamers.com> and get an admin or moderator.

3. Message an admin or moderator on Steam.

stealing this thread since no more comments to tell you that you sound pretty ignorant here.

by your logic in this post: if 70% of the server votes yes to my vote "should i slay @all at a funny time" then i can mass slay for no reason whatsoever other than a vote said i could. If there are "fun commands" that you aren't allowed to use (p.s. you're not allowed to use them, not "you can use them if a couple people agree to it") then it would need a 100% server vote yes, and if anyone new joins they would have to immediately stop until another 100% vote passes

People should not "gather evidence" they should enjoy the game not go after someone they don't like by recording any time they are there. record a demo of every time you play like matsi or dont record them unless you see some bad shit start to go down.

bashing admins for doing their job is how you weed out shitty admins who 1) do it wrong 2) suck at it 3) are over-stretching their power or 4) get rid of shitters who can't take harsh criticism. if you can't handle somebody saying that you suck at being an admin, then you don't deserve even mod. If you can't just respect someone not naming names either even if they are indirectly shooting it at you, then you also don't even deserve mod.

Note: this isn't only aimed at you, but the general idea of what most of the newer generation of staff thinks. this is why none of you were ever considered for DM, and will most likely be nothing more than a mod always on risk of demotion (unless you suck kbrasz and bachs dicks.)

I'm going to be slightly less active on TF2 (more than I have in the past few weeks) and I just won't have [xG] in my name. Not much will be changing.

Wouldn't this be considered leaving, though..?

I never really thought of myself as a use in the group anyway. Like seriously I don't do anything.

Last time i checked, you don't need to do anything in this clan anyway. No need to be so down about it