Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

citizen_

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:38811412

Information:

Greetings,

I
was recently permanently banned under a false accusation of "aimbotting" by an admin called "ohstopyou" who had just banned someone for aimbotting 5 or so minutes before my ban, so my current impression of mr ohstopyou is that he's an inexperienced ban happy kid.

I have roughly 48k kills on my sniper rifle, over 3,600 hours on tf2 and previous UGC experience in high silver and gold, I have a 100% clean history of NO hacking, this includes no VAC-bans or UGC suspensions .

mr. ohstopyou claimed to have recorded the first "aimbotter" so I'd imagine he recorded me as well if you would like to ask him to review for yourself where you'll see me get headshots, bodyshots, and flat-out missshots.

I admit I jittered a few times because I thought he was being sarcastic, however any admin with a small amount of experience should be able to tell I wasn't aimbotting.

~Best Wishes, citizen_, Jarrett Huff, dolan trump .

I
was recently permanently banned under a false accusation of "aimbotting" by an admin called "ohstopyou" who had just banned someone for aimbotting 5 or so minutes before my ban, so my current impression of mr ohstopyou is that he's an inexperienced ban happy kid.

@Ohstopyou is not a ban happy kid, he is a legal adult and division leader of the server you play on

anyways i will wait for ohstop before i come to conclusions

Thanks for the quick response .

You don't strike me as someone who can admit to have made a mistake out of pure ignorance, but I hope I am wrong.

This is not the first time I've been accused of aimbotting on your server, and I have been fortunate enough that admins who knew what they were doing were present to resolve the issue and declare me clean..However I knew eventually my luck would run out, so I hope the same competence that has helped me in the past will help me once again.

I have provided you with the ample reasons as to why my ban was a mistake, but If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument would you invoke to prove they should value logic?

Please watch the demo closely.

best wishes to you both

@Ohstopyou

Not my say, but this guy cannot stay perm'd. 15 seconds of speccing him, him getting 1 sort of fishy flickshot, then trolling by flicking his camera back and forth over and over is NOT proof.

The entire goddamn demo is you spectating everybody but Jarrett. I don't see how you call this "proof" in any sense. Unless you get the replay demos, it is unfair to keep this guy perm'd.

Regarding his past bans, they're all for disrespect and BM. None of them are related to aimbotting in any respect. +1 for unban.

@Ohstopyou

Not my say, but this guy cannot stay perm'd. 15 seconds of speccing him, him getting 1 sort of fishy flickshot, then trolling by flicking his camera back and forth over and over is NOT proof.

The entire goddamn demo is you spectating everybody but Jarrett. I don't see how you call this "proof" in any sense. Unless you get the replay demos, it is unfair to keep this guy perm'd.

Regarding his past bans, they're all for disrespect and BM. None of them are related to aimbotting in any respect. +1 for unban.

Whenever he died it would kick me off of specing him. I told you to compare it to the demo I took of the other guy. You can clearly see he does the same mouse seizure thing, but whatever.

@Ohstopyou

Oh btw:

ai.imgur.com_hpAFCJ8.thumb.png.e33410674b31d9b7a17017238e44d478.png

Even more evidence.

god, for one thing you should get a week ban at the least for disrespect alone. I am looking at the demo right now.

#GGNORE You deserve a perm ban, got a ban previously for threats on people and mass disrespect.

My main concern with this is that y'all aren't looking at the reason he was banned, but rather looking for additional reasons to justify a wrong. I don't have the ability to watch the demo, but if it is only 15 seconds and without any consistent evidence then the perm was wrong and should be removed.

We shouldn't be seeking out wrongdoings to help justify a decision on an unrelated offense.

First of all, I don't think I made a mistake. If you take the time and compare his shots to the other aimbotter, you'll see the similarity. Second of all, he's been banned in the past for BM (I was not aware of this until I was told literally 10 minutes ago), so therefore this other evidence is still valid.

Also, not a perma for bm bullshit. He said "I'm into transvestite suicide" after bm-ing a "tranny".

Looking through he started flinching and still ended up killing someone with one shot? 15 second demo still was good enough to prove that his shots would flinch and headshot immediately. The comparison is actually similar as it shows flinch kills in both, traced, and more. Mouse snapped to 2 people in particular which confirmed it for me so -1.

The other things on saying you are into transvestite suicide when talking to a transvestite does not help. He was banned in the past for literally saying hitler was right for killing the gays when someone said he was bi on tgh. I will look for the ban request later.

Honest opinion?

I watched the demo. The 15 seconds that were captured of this user snagging those headshots looked remarkably botted. I don't care how long the video was, what was CLEAR AS DAY were the horizontal and vertical movements that were precise enough to be suspicious. I don't care HOW many hours you have clocked in on TF2, or how many kills your gun has, or how many UGC events you participated in. NOBODY twitches perfectly horizontal or vertical like that. It's my honest opinion that was assisted by some form of bot. The crouching for headshots is also a pretty dead giveaway, especially when so many bots utilize that as a quick Y-axis shift.

That's all BEFORE we even consider the BMing he has been banned for in the past. The guy is purely toxic and, once again, is my personal opinion that he has nothing to contribute to this clan. Hell, he even came in here with an attitude, slinging daggers before anyone even got the chance to approach the situation whatsoever. That leaves a pretty bad taste in the mouth about him as an individual. Had he come in respectfully, humbling himself and requesting an unban in a kind way, I may have been prone to spout the whole "He cares enough to protest" schpeal, but he was an asshole right out of the gate.

-1 for unban. I've dealt with my fair share of aimbots in the past, and if you honestly watch that footage, skim the first 15 seconds, and say "naaaah, that's not a bot," you need to learn what botting looks like.

I've spectated him multiple times. He doesn't aimbot, he's just good at the game. Is it annoying as fuck to have this guy hanging out on trade servers and just killing indiscriminately, not letting anyone just run around and have fun, yeah it is. But he doesn't cheat. "Just playing the game" or not him and everyone else know it's irritating to have some guy with a sniper rifle keeping everyone in spawn who isn't friendly, and he BM's people who call him out on it. That's what most of the complaints I've seen about him come from. He seems to kill everyone on trade servers and sass back when they complain in his free time. Pretty sad but no rules broken. Let me reiterate, he didn't cheat, I don't buy it. So a perm is wrong.

A shorter ban for BM would have been fine. I could totally see that happening this guy's a shitstarter, but the perm is wrong. And like hiding said this is about the aimbotting, which is why he should be unbanned. He BMs alot so if we actually pay attention there would be enough evidence for a ban in no time.