Tourten

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry for what I posted and feel terrible, so i'd at least what to say i'm sorry so i'm leaving this post here before I go ,What I did was not cool or nice and I hate myself even more now and yes I know I have bad spelling and a real short temper but I never truly mean what I what to say is that you are all kind and respectful and I do not even deserve be near or talk to anyone like that , I try not to sound offensive but its jest hard for me not to sometimes and I should have known better then to get mad and act how I did so I'm sorry to anyone that I did offend and I'm sorry to all who have to put up with my like my family because now I know how they feel about me and I jest completely hate it so this may or may not (most likely may) be my last post or even joining any servers to talking on a mic so that is all I wanted to say before I go so I hope you all accept my apology but you don't have to and hate me as you wish but at least thank you for reading this -Tourten

I dont think anyone took your comment that seriously, we just didnt understand why it was there in the first place >.<

Ya i feel dumb now too but ya my older sis saw the website when she was getting the dog out of my room to give it a bath

If you go on harassing members and insulting the servers, why are you still here? You have every chance to leave, and if you do not like it, then i'm sorry, it seems to be working very well for people. I'm sorry your experience with the clan was negative but that doesn't give you the right to do anything like this of the sort. If you continue this path of hypocrisy and anger then you will be permanent banned. If you wish to stay, that's fine and everyone will move forward. If you stop right now and apologize many people, including my self will applaud you for it. xG doesn't want to perm players as their goal is to have a fun community, by but if they see people sh**ing it up, they will take action.

If you go on harassing members and insulting the servers, why are you still here? You have every chance to leave, and if you do not like it, then i'm sorry, it seems to be working very well for people. I'm sorry your experience with the clan was negative but that doesn't give you the right to do anything like this of the sort. If you continue this path of hypocrisy and anger then you will be permanent banned. If you wish to stay, that's fine and everyone will move forward. If you stop right now and apologize many people, including my self will applaud you for it. xG doesn't want to perm players as their goal is to have a fun community, by but if they see people sh**ing it up, they will take action.

fine but its jest hard and i think now i've forever have messed up so now I kinda feel like theres no point in even trying its happen 3 times with in 3 weeks and i've tried to apologise but noting changed

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

fine but its jest hard and i think now ive forever have messed up

It's never too late to recognize the problems you and we have. It makes us better people. You're a good guy i'm sure, you just need to control your anger, and if you do that you can go back to having fun with many others and not alienate them. I'm sure @SnowyMinion can forgive you if you just say you apologize, not just to her but to xG as a hole. It would be very mature on your part.

and also Think about this why wood someone take 1 tablet of Cialopram 40MG , 2 tablets of Lamotrigne 150Mg and a capsule of adderall XR 30MG each day and 1 tablet of Trazodone 50MG each night and why someone wood be in a mental ward for 3 weeks and what all of them have in common

Edited by Guest (see edit history)