Sign in to follow this  
Foxxy

I think the clan needs major revisions.

A lot of you probably don't know me but I've gone through many names, Foxxy, BabeboomShka, Lvl 9007 Troll and now Jamaican Business Man.

I seriously think this clan needs to be re-organized, my idea is somewhere along the lines of having everybody re-apply under the new rules of 10 vouches or something. Honestly there is so much hate, raging that the servers just aren't as fun as they used to be. The occassional trolling is fun sure, but when everybody jumps on one person or just loses it cause of a minor occurence it goes on and on and even goes on till the next map.

Mods and Admins should stay without having to re-apply to approve, after approving some of the more senior and well known members, let them vouch and let those vouch, that should kick out some people that may be causing a lot of problems and wrecking the infastructure.

Some people may feel offended or targeted but this is purely for the reason of getting the clan back on track and off the sidelines and make it fun for everybody again.

+1, -1, but put in your input please. Want to have fun again? Start by contributing solutions here. Please no flaming or targeting each other, we're like family and should be treated as so.

Definitly not gonna make everyone have to re-apply lol, it would be literly chaos as who would vote for them, if no one except mods and admins are in the clan? Also would make me and Ducki's job a billion times harder lol. Anyways, I do agree we need some changes, but we have already started (with the vouches) rule. Anyone who thinks someone doesn't deserve to be in the clan will hopefully start putting up threads with proof so we can get all the trolls out, and keep our clan pure. Thanks for the input (:

-Aegean

Why do you put

-Aegean at the end of your posts?

We can clearly see your name (and dope signature) around your post

On topic: I vote -0 for this.

indeed... who are going to be the vouchers? Makin everyone reapply will just make it more difficult... How about if there someone really immature in the clan and such just put up and member protest and we'll take a look and decide if he/she will stay.

Why do you put

-Aegean at the end of your posts?

We can clearly see your name (and dope signature) around your post

On topic: I vote -0 for this.

I plus one +1 Jay's post

And -0 this post.