Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

Free Scrim Tournament Signup Thread!

STARTS NEXT SATURDAY THE 4TH OF AUGUST. SIGNUP LOCKOUT IS THURSDAY THE 2ND.

Aegean has gave me permission to post this.

Disclaimer: Anything in this thread is at subject to change and can be edited by Aegean or any of the other higher ups at any point. If edited in any way that may affect you, I or higher ups will post in the thread saying that we have edited it.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE xG free scrim torney!! lol exdee

Not much to it. It's free. 50k hub credits is the prize to be distributed among the team. Not real money guys, but what the hell, its a free torney for fun! UPDATE: 2nd place gets 20k!

Rules and how the torney will operate:

I. Example Format for joining:

Scrim team name: <namehere>

Captain: <captainname>

<player1>

<player2>

<player3>

<player4>

Sub(optional): <player5>

II. Single elimination bracket. You play best 2 out of 3 maps. Team to choose first map and side will be decided by a single player vs player knife fight! Second map pick and side pick will be given to the opposing team. If it comes down to a third game the two players will knife fight once again.

III. You must have never been banned from our servers for trolling, hacking or ddos threats. There is no exceptions.

IV. All sign ups must finalized 2 days before the scrim torney so we can make the bracket. Nobody can change their teams midtourny. (subject to change. If you really need to change you may be able to talk to Aegean, but please attempt to have them final by the date.)

V. Besides for the being banned restrictions, anybody can sign up. Nobody can be in spec. If there are any disputes we will use the source tv to see or personal demos.

Do not spam. Do not post troll posts. Please attempt to keep this thread nice and neat.

The bracket will be shown and created. Any amount of teams can sign up but in intervals. For example if 9 teams sign up by the cutoff day, only the first 8 will be able to play unless you can get it up to 16. And same for 32 etc. (which would be fucking sweet if we could get that many)

As of now only first place will be receiving a prize but it might change. Edit: 2nd place gets prize as well. Maybe we can also do 3rd, but that depends on how many teams sign up.

Date will be announced soon! Have fun with it guys. It's free after all with at least some kind of

prize.

EDIT: No racist names

Signed up teams: 0 team(s) left for this signup interval. Meaning if you sign up after the first 8 teams you will only be able to play if we can get up to 16!

Double edit: We may be able to play a tourney with more than 8 teams even if we don't reach the 16. But it will involve some teams getting a by etc. Soo, don't be discouraged to sign up.

Team name: 4Guys1Mexican

Captain: Bees

Gawd

Deodate

Cristo

Rpgs

Mr.Snipes

Scrim team name: Forlorn Hope

Captain: Sneeky (Mark)

MineCrack

Hadron

Hat

Wald0

Sub(optional): Arvelez

Scrim Team Name: Impulse

Captain: PapiChulo

E.Z.

Lock

Sliver

Reflex

Sub: akio

Team name: Karma

Captain: Rypast6

Coryweed

Derpyhooves

Riddle Wolf

Smokeyx818

Sub:foxxeh

Scrim team name: Da Baddi3$

Captain: Pandaman09

Brock

Death God

Meow Mix

Wuu (Maybe)

Sub(optional): Tree (also maybe)

Scrim team name: Kernal Butt Punders

Captain: Mad

SkeezyMcMelon

Shimmy

King J

Ovario

Scrim team name: Team #nL

Captain: Slipery Faggot

Zainabdgfasldfghasdfasdjjabfuckyouadez

G1McKenzie

kyler

tree

Sub(optional): ganja

Team name:A$AP Mob

Captain:Billy Mays

jb-

tdogg

Michael

Bryceee

Scrim team name: <Forlorn Hope>

Captain: <Sneeky (Mark)>

<MineCrack>

<Hadron>

<Hat>

<wald0>

Sub(optional): <arvelez>

I got a question @Aegean! @OHMAIGAWD

So we each get 50k credits? Does the sub get them to, even if they dont play?

I'll sign up

Team name: Rappers better than Tupac

Team captain: $hawty $hit$tain

Gudda Gudda

Meek Millz

Tyga

Big Sean

Waka Flocka FLAMES NIGGA

Also guys if you have questions pm me or aegean so that this thread doesn't have 3 pages of responses or at least try to keep it to a minimum.

I would also like to inform that this is NOT a xG only torney. Anybody can sign up. Invite your friends and get people. This torney is all about getting xG publicity and encouraging people to participate in future ones if this goes well. So link this thread to your friends or whatever. The more people we have in this thing the better.

Also, I am looking for someone who can live stream the sourcetv during the torney. PM me!

Scrim team name: Team #nL

Captain: Slipery Faggot

Player1: Zainabdgfasldfghasdfasdjjabfuckyouadez

Player2: G1McKenzie

Player3: CEVO PRO

Player4: CEVO PRO

Player5(sub): CEVO PRO

Also, fuck you gawd, I'll write whatever I want in my post

@@silence

If we do have a live stream through sourcetv, can you please change tv_allow_static_shots from 1 to 0? It randomly picks a person to watch for a few seconds then changes, and you can't pick who to watch. Would be nice.