Prince_Eclipse

We are tearing each other apart.

Should I leave?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave?

Hey guys this will be the last time I'll be on this website for a while, at least until we get all of this solved.

I don't really know if anyone will miss me or not, but I <3 U all bye :hurt:

As Mightyena said "I will be around on steam, but i cannot proudly wear the xG tag right now, as it seems that we have turned our backs to each other and started acting distrustful towards everyone, regardless of evidence. I cannot say with any certainty that we are any better than those whom we would call opponents anymore, especially since we are acting the way they did and do to people we used to say were friends.

I will still be around, but i must temporarily bow out of xG, take a break, and evaluate things from the outside looking in before i decide to come back.

Arrivederci,

~Prince

P.S. The poll is not my Idea.

Why!?

hey guys this will be the last time i'll be on this website for a while, at least until we get all of this solved.

I don't really know if anyone will miss me or not, but i <3 u all bye :hurt:

Dun leave man please :(

Duckii I am leaving because Goat was lost for supposedly DDoSing people. Like it says we are tearing each other apart. :frown-new:

I :love_heart: U Duckii.

I will still play around the servers sometimes.

I mean the evidence doesn't lie. You can't go around blindly following what people say. If there is a bloody butcher knife with your fingerprints on it and your mom is dead in the next room, you probably murdered her. We aren't tearing each other apart, we are trying to shed the people who would do more harm then good to xG.

I don't understand why you made a poll asking us lol.. It's your decision. All you're doing is calling attention to yourself.

I don't know why people are getting upset about goat being banned. Well namely his friends anyways. He d(d)osed multiple members. There's proof of it. So no need to get upset about your friend saying we "Wrongly" banned him or something of the sort.

So you're leaving because a friend of yours broke several rules in the community he was a part of and got banned for doing so? Haha. Okay.

Also, you're going to go ahead and say that the community is tearing its members apart but not even mention a SINGLE possible way of preventing this or perhaps sticking around for a bit so you could contribute to pushing things forward?

I wish I could re-vote in the poll so I could change my answer from "Who are you?" to "Get the fuck out."