JustSavage

!buymolotov

+1 lags the fuck out of the server when everyone spams it and why the fuck was this put in before anything like warden plugin?

+1 Get rid of this plugin. It causes lag, the T's can just spam them at us and wipe out the whole team like it's nothing, last CT just gets wrecked by them. It's not even close to fair. Now it's just too easy to win the round as a T.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@serbiansnaga @Brian @@Duckii @autumn

Edit: It can also be used like an admin command with / and we can't see who is spamming the command. When used while dead they can free spec spamming the shit out of it and drop flashbangs instead of the molotovs.

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

this plugin is horrible, we cannot stop people spamming the living shit out of it. because they use /.

@@silence @@Duckii @Brian @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Forest can we please get rid of this plug in ASAP

Lol that must have been terrible, damn lag keeping me from getting on. I say if you guys get someone doing that, be an admin and tell them not to use the command or slay them. Since the command is now removed/altered, it isn't required with this one, but I think changing it to force them to suicide isn't a good thing. You know how many people they can trick into typing that and end up killing them?

@autumn I think you should just go ahead and remove the command entirely.