Hidingmaster

xG Michael - Counter-Strike: Source

So I just downloaded all of the evidence and analyzed it all. Whatever i'm about to type is not biased because I am his friend, but its in my honest opinion (sorry if my language and grammar sounds sloppy, its 6 AM).

You said that michael was baiting and you recorded audio of him saying that he was baiting. I was in that game and I remember what map it was on too. It was on jb electric something. All the T's were unstacked shoulder to shoulder at the bottom of the cell stairs facing their cells. Michael went to their cells facing the T's about 5 feet away from them crouching and saying "im baiting woooooooooooooooooooh, i'm baaaaaaaaaittttttttttting". Michael was actually not baiting, he was just taunting the T's.

He wasn't baiting T's he was taunting me specifically for slaying him for baiting earlier. It was not on electric, but on the map in the demo.

Secondly with the gun plant.. When I played on this server before I saw a T shoot all of his bullets out of his deagle and throw it down in front of the T's. Then he said "go get the gun I dare you". Keep in mind there WAS admin's there. A T went and grabbed the gun and immediately he was killed. So you're telling me now that michael did it, it's not allowed? The pistol had no ammo and it was for LR between two T's.

He gave me the gun, on purpose; that is a gun plant and slayable.

Third, he came out of armory 10 seconds late. Boo hoo, it happens all the time.

And they get slain for it, all the time.

Now for my final opinion, I think NONE of your EVIDENCE MATTERS. You can't actually tell if he was breaking any rules because all of it was on audio. The next time you try and get evidence against someone, make sure it has video footage so we can all see it from your actual POV. There could be plenty of possibilities with the baiting scenario.. He could have been completely seperated from the T's way off across the map saying that and you can't actually tell because you're only displaying the audio. Same goes for the others.

And from what I see you still don't have proof of him free killing. So that part you can't really request in his ban.

The only thing I can say for sure is how he has been disrespecting and being annoying. For him thats what makes the game fun. I'm trying to do my best to have him get rid of that mindset.

Even if you had all of this on video, I still think it only deserves a temporary CT ban(which he already got) or MUTE/gag on the server.

Its not the fact of just this stuff, but rather a combination. 6 bans in a month is excessive.

You know I respect you jesus, but that is just my personal opinion on this whole thing.

My replies in bold.

Ok if you have audio of him saying "im baiiiiiiiiiiting" but him not actually baiting, then how is that proof at all? It's not. The gun plant is SLAYABLE, but is it enough for you to PERM him? He came out of armory late, and he was slayed for it and already punished for his action, so I don't know why that was brought up here.

Baiting was shown in Lapis' video, but was taken down for quality reasons, showing him saying that was a representation of trolling, not baiting. The gun plant alone is not enough, but it can be enough when combined with his other issues. It was brought up to show his lack of care and/or knowledge of the rules. Baiting, gun planting, trolling, disrespect, freekilling, and six bans in the last month are great reasons for a perm.

@@Michael I'm closing this thread as there are more important things going on right now. Take this as a good warning, just read to motd and follow it to the best of your ability. You were CT banned for a week when you freekilled yesterday, expect a ban request thread again if it continues.

Closed