STEAM_0:1:22059620

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I'd love to know about the Teamspeak. I actively am on XG servers in TF2 using voice so it can't be much different. Through time I'd also like to be a member, and admin on some of the trade servers XG runs (way too much fun and most of my time is spent there). I'm a friendly outgoing lad that would enjoy a chance to prove himself

I'm happy to elaborate on our teamspeak for you :D. If you don't already have teamspeak downloaded then you can get your respective client here. Simply download your respective client and follow the set up instructions that teamspeak prompts you with upon downloading it. Once you have fully configured teamspeak, click the "Connections" tab in the top left of your client and click on "connect". Our server address is "voice.xenogamers.com" without quotations. Your nickname is the name everyone else sees you as on the teamspeak server and there is no password. Once you join the server, all you have to do is join one of the many rooms and start chatting!

+1 For activity, as you are always on when I occasionally am, I assume you are frequently on.

But about that admin status, don't expect anything this month :P

+1

See him a lot on the trading servers, doesn't cause trouble, mature, etc, etc, etc.

As for teamspeak, come on around 3-9pm EDT and look for some of our names. We are usually around the bottom area in the community channels.

cezl1Na.jpg.51389b06c963c5565acaedbf9108dc9b.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click https://xenogamers.com/threads/17314/

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

cezl1Na.jpg.2d9e2beffae3aa3ffd881fc26f0f1c47.jpg