TheAlphaWolf

Goodbye, This Was Fun, While It Lasted.

So I'm going to make this quick, I was never good with goodbyes.

When me, Shorty, and Blat Blat, (If you even remember them,) played the RPG surf server together, it was awesome, and at the time the communitywas great.

But now, i feel out of place, as everyone new, | >Names unspecified | seems to disrespect everyone but their closest friends, so I feel it is time for me to go. I also remember when I was loved on these servers about 3 - 5 years ago, and was a regular player, and i usually was around top of the team. Of course, back then I had no enemies. But again, seems like the whole clan hates me, or at least most of it.

So to wrap it up, to all you new people, I'd just like to say: Please, if you want to keep xG alive, then don't be a dick to everyone, whether

Sexuality, or attractions, (Furry, Brony, ETC. ,) are not to your preference, you and no one else have the real defined right to judge them.

Opinion or not, and as much as they'd like to say it, and this goes to you as well, words will ALWAYS be remembered. They just get pushed

to areas of our head where we don't look. Especially for the people who DO apply to what I've said above.

Anyways, Piece out, and good luck with the clan Admins, DMs, Co-Owners, and Silence.

- Wolf, Wolf Lunariss Rage, Gryphixx / FlameWolf760

[Oh and one more thing, if you are in xG and remember me / still care that i exist, feel free to keep me on steam, but don't expect instant responses.]

So to wrap it up, to all you new people, I'd just like to say: Please, if you want to keep xG alive, then don't be a beef n' fixin to everyone, whether

Sexuality, or attractions, (Furry, Brony, ETC. ,) are not to your preference, you and no one else have the real defined right to judge them.

Opinion or not, and as much as they'd like to say it, and this goes to you as well, words will ALWAYS be remembered. They just get pushed

to areas of our head where we don't look. Especially for the people who DO apply to what I've said above.

.]

Well said my friend. Couldn't of said it any better. Anyways, fare-well bud. May the streets shine bright for you, you will always be remembered by the speedlimit!