Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Obama

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:67988301

Rules Broken:

Freekilled me

Evidence:

Requesting a <= day Ctban since he told me to go ahead and post this when I was arguing that he freekilled me and he wouldn't slay himself and just kept calling me mad, YES i was mad, I do not like it when I get freekilled by someone that isn't paying attention to the warden.

The warden CLEARLY said "You may now freelook" and so I turned around, and got killed.

Demo:

Issue happened the 2nd round in the demo.

If it was just once, I would say get over it: since it was JUST you. If It was mass, then that's the problem. Ya he might understand what he did was wrong and stuff, but get over it if just happened once. I'm always free killed atleast by 1 person once, you don't see me filling out request for a ban.

If it was just once, I would say get over it: since it was JUST you. If It was mass, then that's the problem. Ya he might understand what he did was wrong and stuff, but get over it if just happened once. I'm always free killed atleast by 1 person once, you don't see me filling out request for a ban.

While arguing witht he guy that freekilled me, he told me to post a ban request on him.... so that he could "play more competitive when he gets banned from xG" lololol, other than that... I mostly just posted it to prove that he freekilled me and that he was wrong. :)