Muzzle

Getting More Attention To The Servers

I recently am new to counter strike source and global offensive and there is like seriously no one. Now I know what you're thinking "this tf2 scrub doesn't understand get out". But I really want to enroll in CS:GO and I would like to play the jailbreak. so does anyone have any ideas to get the servers active. Also I only have the JB and Office is there others or is that it. I'm not saying we need more it would be nice but servers cost money

Just get on, spam friends list with invites. That's what i do whenever i decide to populate, usually gets 10-20 people on. Right now im waiting for bleed to finish hub so old cs go people have a reason to come back

CS:GO is gonna take Muzzle over. Like what TF2 did to Matsi. gg

As long as we get don't get shit done in our division and the CS:GO servers populate like crazy then maybe it will take me over but I plan on staying in the tf2 division for quite some time

As long as we get don't get steaming pantload done in our division and the CS:GO servers exist then maybe it will take me over but I don't plan on staying in the tf2 division

fixed