Xranth - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Xranth

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:66524759

Rules Broken:

Disrespect, Breaking rules in general, only coming to the server to cause trouble

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

So basically what happened is that I got to ban Xranth yesterday, he was being extremly rude towards people (including @Misu )and acts like the rules don't apply for him. As we all know, @Ohstopyou, this isn't the first time.

I am requesting to permanently ban Xranth for the following reason:

Earlier today, @Caleb965 had a conversation with him about his ban, to sum it up, he said he was not going to change and even IF he was ban he would evade his ban and cause more trouble. He is not willing to change and even admit breaking the rules. Screenshot #1

[MEDIA=imgur]JcIS86h[/MEDIA]

Since he also said he is going to evade it, I am requesting an IP-Ban and a ban of his alt accounts:

(STEAM_0:1:40283093)

(STEAM_0:1:66524759)

Of course that's not the full conversation:

[MEDIA=imgur]prI89lL[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]kx6ejx8[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]BtohhvJ[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]xBDlCFz[/MEDIA]

Xranth only comes here to cause trouble, I am done with this as well as many others are. According to himself he "acts how he want, doesn't give two shits and [...]Does his part in making salt [...] Ruins everyone's fun" -

Do we really want this? Do we need someone who only comes here to cause trouble and is not willing to change?

Tagging people: @Gwoash @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Moosty @Rejects @scootalo @xranth

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

I'd like to add that screenshot of my chat with Dub-Chan/Bloody Lilacs. Please note that I've censored a few parts out of it as they are personal and are of no use in the whole Xranth case.

ai.imgur.com_7e1QhCr.thumb.png.886367537f1714c0e3baf44225856159.png

I would also like to add that, as soon as Dub-Chan/Bloody Lilacs left the server, Xranth said "SUCCESS" on voice chat and immediatly switched to RED, in front of Bello, myself, and a few other players, after only one given order as warden. Dub-Chan/Bloody Lilacs did sound somewhat sad for the entire time he was there.

As for the whole "Misu was being an ass to me" part, I only wanted to remind him that even though he was trying to enforce the rules, I originally came here for his harassment. And as Bello said, he does act like the rules don't apply to him.

I already banned him once, so this is his second ban. I banned him the first time for breaking rules and mass freekilling, but that wasn't before he has a screaming match at me in Steam. He said that the rules didn't apply to anyone, and he used that exact phrase. "What rules?"

He promised to improve and said there were no hard feelings, but it appears he will not change.

--------------------------------------------------

I agree @kbraszzz , I'll change the ban now.

Reasons: Ignoring/Disrespecting Staff, disregarding server rules, player disrespect, trolling, and an intent to cause a disturbance.

I'll leave it open for a little while more for any extra comments.

I already banned him once, so this is his second ban. I banned him the first time for breaking rules and mass freekilling, but that wasn't before he has a screaming match at me in Steam. He said that the rules didn't apply to anyone, and he used that exact phrase. "What rules?"

He promised to improve and said there were no hard feelings, but it appears he will not change.

--------------------------------------------------

I agree @kbraszzz , I'll change the ban now.

Reasons: Ignoring/Disrespecting Staff, disregarding server rules, player disrespect, trolling, and an intent to cause a disturbance.

I'll leave it open for a little while more for any extra comments.

It would be great if you could ban his ALTs and his IP too!