ChickenPanda

Later Nerds.

stepping down from social media. staying member in case I decide to actually come back one day.

@Rhododendron I would suggest @TheSupremePatriot considering he's pretty determined and excited about it. if he's still willing, obviously.

if you care about the reason, you can keep reading. if you came for tl;dr that's all.

When I started playing WoW, I thought it would be a fun thing for a couple of xG members to do, and we could all play together and raid, specifically in the upcoming expansion. I dozed off and kind of did my own thing while everybody else stayed behind and only raided on the raid days that I set. I got way ahead of everybody, and I'm now raiding mythic (the hardest difficulty) and I get really into the game and serious about it. I simply don't have the time or motivation that I used to for the clan, but I still love everybody here. Not going to tag anyone, you know if I enjoy your presence or not. if you want the link to my guild's discord, message me on forums and I'll give it to anyone that I particularly like. If you want to play wow, you're welcome into my guild, and you may raid with us if you have the desire for it.

wtb wow division.

dj darkfoot out.

Makes a goodbye thread but all he does is step down from Social Media.

I honestly don't even think social media coordinator is a real rank how is this not a shitpost

jk luv u bby, hit me up if you're ever down to Overwatch

I will miss u bby :c

(Disregard the fact that I can go to your discord literally whenever)

But srs, spam message me when you are playing House on the Hill.

Sad to see you stepping down :(

I don't know much about World of Warcraft.... but good-luck with your guild and raids :D

I'll have to give WoW a try sometime soon and see what it is like :p

@TheSupremePatriot considering he's pretty determined and excited about it. if he's still willing, obviously.

Yes, I still am willing and would love to help out with the social media if @Rhododendron is fine with it. :)

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)